I took my monet out out of stocks and gave my dragon a hoard

I took my monet out out of stocks and gave my dragon a hoard.
Still a better investment than crypto atm.

Attached: 20220519_175407.jpg (3264x2448, 3.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8TfoRTV1D1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not gold and silver coins
Your dragon deserves better than you.

Damn, you're right. i didn't even think of that. how much gold and silver can you get for just under 10k?

I have a bearded dragon as well. They cute!

ulgy fucking insect i would stomp on its head

Hell yeah he cute.
I own guns lol ^.^

10k will get you very little gold. You can buy something like 400 ounces of Silver for it though, which is a veritable pile of coins for him to sit on.

he cute

I want to get a lizard. We had a leopard gecko named Doodle when I was a kid who was really cool and responsive. He would headbang for crickets.

Yeah. Those are neat, I had one as a kid. I named him dexter because he always hid under a piece cork bark in his tank and i joked that he had a lab down there.
I kind of want to setup a poison dart frog setup but my beardie and two turtles are enough for me atm.

Attached: 20220512_175819.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

How can I get this animal? can he live in aquarium?

From literally any pet store for 60-200$. They're way overbred and super common. As babies they're tiny and only need a 10 gallon tank but within a year they grow up and need at least something 2 X 3 feet.
They need a heat lamp that gives them a basking spot of 95-105 degrees F as well as a uvb lamp, you can give them a pellet based diet but it's less healthy and fun than actually feeding them a proper varied diet but they'll be fine either way. Don't keep them together, they will kill each other. The most important part of their diet is calcium, buy the calci powder with d3 in it.

Mine was a rescue, I got him for 10$, he's missing an arm because someone kept him with a bigger one. I keep mine on a table becasue he's smart enough to not jump off. I feed mine mostly collard greens and arugula for veggies and mainly dubai roaches lobster roaches, crickets, super worms, and mealworms all of which I breed myself. As a treat I give him hornworms, nightcrawlers, and black soilder fly larvea.

If you want to setup a beardy and know they'll get everything they need keep have at least 500$ before buying one.

Oh, also worth mentioning, as long as you raise them right they're the most docile lizard you can hope to find and the adults are between 1 and 2 feet long.

Okay thanks dude

Any time. Just do your research, a fair bit goes into it and I hate to see how many adults get abandoned.

Yea I will do, don't have money rn, but when I get money, I will take good care of lizard

Unbelievably based

I feel so sad when I see beardie's posted online. I think I killed my one when I was younger because I took him out of the tank to chill out with me in bed (he was still really young) and I was sleepy so I fell asleep then woke up early hours to notice he was still in bed but unresponsive.. I moved him back to the tank (hoping he was asleep) but I found out the next day he died.

Sadge

Play this song for your lizard fren
youtu.be/8TfoRTV1D1w

I think he either was too cold or I crushed him in my sleep, I really hope it was not the latter

Maybe get another one? :(

Maybe in the future user, right now I have not much room for the tank and it might cost too much with the electricity costs rising. But I think some time in the future I will, they are lovely lizards

responded to myself kek