How do I short the western society?

How do I short the western society?

Attached: images (94).jpg (739x415, 91.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pL1plgdPbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take the Islam pill, the Androcentrism pill, and finally, the Cartel pill.

Let the disfigurement begin

they’re being rejected and sent their own way, stop coping

the only people dropping out of society are rejects who aren't wanted, the vast majority of guys are doing just fine

youtube.com/watch?v=3pL1plgdPbg

Perhaps that's why it's an r/UnpopularOpinion

can't wait to see your face over the next decade

Realize that your race and gender matter to even more than your skills.
Management is pushed hard to hire more minorities.
Being slightly better skilled than your minority peers and seeing them courted for jobs you want is very depressing.

Attached: Diversity_Herd.png (600x600, 38.72K)

Unironically only applies to white men, the rest of us are doing fine. You lot unironically need to read Jordan Peterson

Install Minecraft. Boot up Minecraft. KYS yourself in Minecraft. Exit Minecraft.

This is the Incel decade

And not coincidentally, this is the commodity bull run decade.

I just hope there is a lot more dead leftists in the coming years

i unironically am waiting for the moment rule of law breaks down to kill jeets and niggers

Fear not, more people will die.

And there will be nothing you can do about it.

>the vast majority of guys are doing just fine
They're doing "fine" in the sense that they're running on the fumes of a dying society and turning a blind eye to the fact that they're trying to maintain a standard of living that is no longer sustainable in the current world. I'm not saying this as some loner NEET or anything like that. I'm 28, I come from generational wealth, I have a master's degree in comp sci (paid for with daddy's money), a kushy 6 figure wfh developer job, a trust fund, and I'm getting married within the next year. Still, my primary focus is getting the fuck out of this irreparably fucked society and setting up my homestead to be able to sustain my family without depending on modern society to the greatest extent possible.

The majority of incels are not white. Blackcels, currycels, etc dominate the incel community

dropping young men is the only way to keep things stable at this point

>And not coincidentally, this is the commodity bull run decade.
Explain why this is not a coincidence

focus on community somehow too.. pointless having a self-sufficient homestead if your child have no one to marry and you have no one to trade with ect.
I honestly think 'cults' are the way to go like branch dividands and aryan brotherhood or whatever they're called.

symptoms of a declining society.

That, and the "losers" (virgins, gold/oil bulls) will finally be vindicated when everyone was making fun of them.

>and I'm getting married
L

Virgin gold bulls will never be right.

Nice