STOP RIGHT THERE, CHUD

>STOP RIGHT THERE, CHUD
>RENT ON YOUR (virtual) PROPERTY IS DUE
>PAY YOUR 2 ETH OR GET THE FUCK OUT
Can’t wait to send emails like that in all caps when nft virtual land projects get bigger and normies jump on the trend as hard as they originally did for regular art nfts. Perhaps in the next bullrun, we’ll see

Attached: 41afaafdssdfsf.jpg (950x558, 61.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFf70UH2RU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1pbtid

I never understood why anyone would pay for virtual real estate and I feel like its the kind of thing that everyone will look back on as an obvious scam but maybe I'm just a moron.

JUST PAY THE FUCKING GAS FEE SHUT UP AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

leonardo-esque
youtube.com/watch?v=WFf70UH2RU0

>>RENT ON YOUR (virtual) PROPERTY IS DUE
So you're on a minecraft roleplay server or something?

>Perhaps in the next bullrun, we’ll see
It won't take long, will it?

keep dreaming user

>tfw you live in your own house
>tfw you haven't a fucking landlord breathing in the back of your neck

Thanks God, and thanks dad, especially to my dad...

>RENT ON YOUR (virtual) PROPERTY IS DUE
most metaverse projects are basically that, but they are expensive and you don't get any profit in return.

why does nft retards want to larp as landlords? do they have some PTSD from their landlords fucking their asses?

I believe once advertisers find ways of monetizing ads via digital blockchain land people will jump at the first opportunity for easy.

Only one i’ve seen pushing for anything like that is Rebase, though

Some people don't love the money, that's what it is.

>BUT I'M EARNING MONEY

Dude, okay, you're earning money because you take the risk to do this kind of thing. But what happens if a newbie with not so much capital does something and everything goes to hell? Huh?

This looks like a lazy fed distraction post, anyway you rent out booths in buildings, not raw land, you need customers to come and spend money making it valuable to renters in order to get that kind of money, meaning this rental thing would take you a insane amount of capital to really get into building asset creation, advertising, unique functions for said displays/stalls/booths that others cannot do or would be behind the ball in making, and much more. Good luck to anyone wanting to do this themselves, I highly suggest working for someone else if you can make any of the things above.

I have been renting out land in second life for the last 15 years as my primary job and I get an average of about 6k per month from it in addition to getting to foreclose on people and destroy their virtual clubs.

Rebase was made for fat slob nft retards to finally make them go outside their homes to catch the nfts

unironically better than metaverses

That's not going to happen anyways, if the metaverse will be a true thing in the next ten years, well, everything will be completely different, and whether we like it or not, the governments will put their hands on this kind of investments, because that's what they want, to compete with the real real-state, and that's something incompatible, at least, to me

>just pay the gas fees

Attached: 1658494739272.jpg (500x375, 18.3K)

it basically forces you to leave home and go to LA to buy NFTs, is the amount of time and money you invest worth anything?

What else do people need? You could literally probably do stuff like that on already famous games like VR chat or even minecraft like this user mentioned

Not all of us live in LA, it is complicated to be able to invest directly in rebasing NFTs if you live far away. But you can get other types of benefits such as passive income and land rent.

How do you start collecting land in the meta

based pokemon go fan