Biggest retard in crypto

>biggest retard in crypto
What is he rambling about?

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-034945~2.png (1080x1797, 340.95K)

i want someone to fuck me in the ass so badly. the urge is overwhelming

he's a kid and doesn't understand that the people attacking cryptocurrencies are hatred filled kikes with the nastiest agenda in the book

> he's a kid and doesn't understand that the people attacking cryptocurrencies are hatred filled kikes with the nastiest agenda in the book

Attached: 4C098A8B-D953-433C-8FCF-F130A0A3E75E.png (570x1017, 331.45K)

Did you clean it properly first?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.95K)

jordan "wash your peter" peterson

worst. he is one himself. but he is in the stage of innocence, if he makes it a couple more decades (unlikely due to being triple vaccinated) he will be openly malicious, and genocidal, like bill gates

>Cure ageing
What a fag

Basically, he is into globohomo and he'll make sure you are forced to go along with it because in his autistic mind, it is the ethical thing and it is Ok to force you into submission to go along with it.

>tl:dr
You vill eat ze bugs

Attached: YourChinkIdol.png (816x447, 50.87K)

Imagine being an American bot with no future pension having to go through this info and shill some directive or narrative. Yes there is a group that is seriously considering or preparing for a limited or full scale nuclear exchange. He's fuding against that. He's right.

so tired of that vapid cunt

>counting on to cure aging before I succumb to it in 60 years
Damn, he really is a naive kid

Could you imagine if the Merge failed, holy fuck it would be amazing to laugh at

damn these are the kind of big brained thoughts I had when i smoked weed the first time in the 8th grade

he is losing his mind, these are the effects of late stage dementia.

He's right, you know.

That's exactly what it feels like. And he's had so many people telling him that he's a genius over the years, that he believes every thought like that of his is brilliant.

He's literally busting his ass so that we all make it. Have some fucking respect

Nigga should've busted it a little faster, that way I could've sold my staked ETH for nearly 5k.

Transpiler

Attached: Transpilled.png (733x535, 38.96K)

>cure aging
The fucking arrogance of that guy, holy shit

clueless societal retard, and even if there's such a cure for aging there's no way he's getting it.