Why isn't biz all over Milady Maker?

why isn't biz all over Milady Maker?
>outrageous fud threads from all the major influencers claiming that the token was created by a pedophilic and racist cult,
>creators have essentially said 'yeah sorry for being racist, but we're kinda racist'
>the entire collection is that neochibi inspired anime art u fellas seem to like
>they're fuckin miladys bro like that's the whole thing

Attached: notmine.png (332x415, 205.87K)

I kind of want to buy one but not as financial investment rather because I like the whole story behind it

Also because theyre cute little anime girls which is top femininity in modern times

same reason why nobody cares about other nfts here
price of ownership for one token is high, you have to find a buyer and cannot leverage trade
now fuck off with your shitty nft projects

because this is a retarded premise for a coin, and the fact you're not saying anything about fundamentals or a use case means it's at best a memecoin probably based on ethereum

someone being le epic based or a tranny white guilt progressive has nothing to do with the nature of the asset and that being what is focused on is a bad sign in itself

I also have to add that people who think racists are bad are mentally retarded and guided by mainstream media

I respect peoples free will to hate but the game is currently rigged and that is 100% nigger bullshit

the "Milady CEO" as he is referred to now i know of personally, knew him quite well before his journey into niche internet fame. he's a cool individual, but most of the accusations against him are 100% real. some of them are very contrived though, a lot of clout vultures swooping in to posture by 'researching' shit and making wild assumptions.

anyhow biz doesn't like NFT's because their even more loaded than shit tokens, and maybe you should've shilled them when they were at below mint you fucking faggots. i knew of them then as well but genuinely have no interest in owning one due to various reasons, but you guys are fags for this unironic exit liquidity shilling

You can leverage trade NFTS, you just have to take out a crypto loan.

shit project/threads used to bait in low IQ Any Forums tards, similar to ICP

most ppl who bought icp on here arent Any Forums tards

I don't think they admitted to being racist, the head of remilia just said "academic nigger" in a private chat the way Any Forums uses nigger as a suffix

fuck you and your retarded dimes square social club

ICP was a complete joke before moonman's epic nazi larp last September
literally the only posts were accompanied by pictures of old people falling

because i don't pay attention to shit projects, im focusing on how the hbar foundation is a goldmine for alpha leaks and the next 100xs

the "head of remilia" participated in many very unpalatable activities on discord in the past. the guilded/twitter stuff has a lot of fake info but that's because it's linked to the same alias. i know of his previous actions even if he changed his handle

I find them tasteless as art and inferior as investment vehicles.

Attached: peter-paul-rubens-the-tiger-hunt-1616-trivium-art-history.jpg (1958x1536, 766.47K)

this is the way. milady has transcended 'investment'

You're referencing the forced sodomy that allegedly happened in Miami, I imagine.

i'm not really lookin for exit liq man. we're still considerably far from ATH. the fud threads did a number of the floor price. if i wanted exit liq i'd probably start tweeting about them more desu. was genuinely curious because the ethos of milady feels like it'd mesh well with biz.

sounds a little bit gay

it's an nft collection you absolute fucking mong. you're still falling for the utility meme????? fucking embarrassing

yeah I only bought in because I was around for the Miya stuff. He might be a pervert but he's good at cult building. Milady is kind of a bet on web3 censorship resistance imo. I don't personally care to moralfag about what Miya did, I do think the twitter performance was funny though.

You really don't need to shill milady here, it'll spread on its own