Make an exchange token

>make an exchange token
>set a price floor
>literally disallowing people from selling below that price
>naturally your exchange has 99% of its volume
>you have effectively forced a 50% pump
>also claim to be on the safe side of regulation
someone care to explain this?

Attached: kevin murcko creator of xcm.jpg (1200x1800, 767.58K)

I don't get it either. Is this actually legal?

he can't keep getting away with it

Kevin is literally replying to all questions with detailed responses. Ask him yourself.

Why did he betray DNA?
Because David is jewish?
Kevin is an antisemite and you still support him arbitrary price fixing like a Venezuelan president

if this is true i will make some calls and no bank will ever transfer to this goy's exchange again

what's stopping other exchanges from listing it and not having a price floor?

Exchanges don't list assets that refuse to pay them listing and market maker fees. You are welcome to provide liquidity on the Uniswap pair.

The uniswap pair exists but there's no liquidity. For now the only place to dump is on the exchange itself, but if the buy side dries out everyone is left bagholding unsellable XCM, which didn't need to be a token in the first place since it's so centralized

this isn't the first time people had this discussion and the problem was more dire back when CM had 3 digit daily volume, no revenue and no investors
and of course the token isn't needed but that means jack shit in crypto and it has meant jack shit for xcm, cm could technically function without xcm but it's there and there's clearly demand for it and cm values it
you can philosophize about xcm not being needed but at the end of the day that's not what matters

Attached: price floor.jpg (1312x628, 89.69K)

i assume he's allowed to do this because CoinMetro is based on Jersey or Isle of Man or one of those tax haven islands

Estonia nigger. The only country in the EU with clear crypto regulation hence Coinbase and Kraken being based there too.

>Coinbase and Kraken being based there too.
Excuse me?

>Why did he betray DNA
What happened? I have a small bag of dna

Fine their European headquarters are based there. I forget non European countries exist sometimes.

I think they only use estonian lhv bank. Might be wrong tho

The price floor makes XCM a stablecoin.
Guess that's good if you're looking for reliable passive income.

Attached: 1635515093980.jpg (731x410, 69.35K)

>Kevin is an antisemite
is he hiring?

Attached: job for me.gif (322x430, 2.18M)

Kevin wants to work with promising projects. He generally doesn't just list small/mid cap projects out of nowhere. As such, Kevin's support for projects is based on reciprocity. He sets them up. If they then back him when he needs it - as PRQ, KDA have done - then Kevin goes out of his way to support them.

If they fuck him off - as per QNT - then Kevin fucks them off in turn. I'm guessing that Encrypgen just stopped bothering with Kevin when they were bought out, hence the utter ambivalence.

Kevin understands the concept of patronage in a way that few now do.

David repeatedly says they had never worked with an exchange that didn't screw them until they found Coinmetro.

coinmetridiots