How much money is enough for you? Between 5 and 10m for me

How much money is enough for you? Between 5 and 10m for me

Attached: 1654121710263.jpg (1080x1424, 522.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/colehorton/2022/05/25/the-new-youngest-self-made-billionaire-in-the-world-is-a-25-year-old-college-dropout/?sh=7a64fd17494b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>self-made
you just know

I'd be ok with 500k

Enough to buy about 10 acres of land in a non-"diverse" country with a 4 or 5 bedroom house/cottage where I can grow my own food and not have to work, have some dogs and homeschool my kids.

However much gets me that

A paid off house and 2mil is my goal.

$3,333,334
Throw it all into a well run fund (making more than 3% a year) and draw out 3% a year.
Starting first year with a $100K income.
Fund will grow forever as will yearly income.

I think I can comfortably live on minimum $100k a year for the rest of my life.

Attached: children_think_differently.gif (196x165, 1021.03K)

QR?

>QR?
This is quick enough forbes.com/sites/colehorton/2022/05/25/the-new-youngest-self-made-billionaire-in-the-world-is-a-25-year-old-college-dropout/?sh=7a64fd17494b

kek no, you wouldnt.

Same

Hell yeah. The life will really begin.

50 million, I want to build stuff though.

asians that look like this making that face fill me with racist hatred and rage

I'd just move out to some south east asian country and live the rest of my life there without any worry with that much money.
I don't need more than that.

The drop out claim is such pointless appeal to losers. Every single billionaire "drop out" dropped out because their precocious business began to succeed.

Show me a single billionaire who genuinely bombed out or was kicked out.

He's also a dropout from math at MIT, which I would pick over a straight A student from a state school.

This

Yep. It's the saddest of dopamine hits. You can just imagine the 31 year old actual drop-outs sitting at their parents' home or home parents bought for them going "heh maybe ill become a billionaire too, i always was too intelligent and free thinking for college". *starts up third elden ring run*

Not diversified, fund goes bust, gg

>I seethe with rage when I see a happy and successful asian man
sounds like a you problem

Attached: 1518435434124.jpg (640x640, 143.33K)

not true. Steve Jobs dropped out of college in 1972 and he didn't start working on Apple until four years later. At the time, his only source of income was collecting bottles like a hobo.

Look at how he looks at her, she 100% uses him for homework answers kek