Whaleanon here we're going to go up. Get long now we will not see these prices for long...

whaleanon here we're going to go up. Get long now we will not see these prices for long. 45k in the coming weeks and 55k in the coming months. You've been warned.

Attached: whaleanon.jpg (1200x675, 97.18K)

You are consistently lying, why are you doing this?

Attached: 1653675779485.gif (728x408, 748.4K)

Whaleanon is right. Prices are clearly being manipulated to crab between certain price points. We get a mega dump when btc reaches to a certain price and a mega pump if it falls too low. There's no lasting bear/bull sentiment. If there was prices would have dumped further or pumped higher

nice sold 100k

>Whaleanon is right.
except he didn't say any of that, OP is clearly a faggot

5million dollarinos that we dump more

I'm a simple man.
I see orca image, I come to call the poster a lying faggot.

Thanks for the dump warning

I know the ways of your people, Pajeet. I've watched numerous documentaries on National Geographic.

Sounds about white

you have literally been wrong in every past "whaleanon" thread. you are also not the original whaleanon, stop larping. you are also a faggot. that is all

Sounds about white

best case scenario a random fail troll
worst case scenario illegal unethical data mining for which the OP should be skinned alive before burned with hot irons and finally quartered by 4 ox

thats what you said last week

Whaleanon 2 here, matic is going to go up. Get long now we not see these prices for long.

Sounds about white

I've pooped in my pants

Sounds about white

If you were smart enough to realize it you can do the opposite because he's always right, although this doesn't work anymore because lots of people now larp as whaleanon.

just two more weeks!

Attached: hands.jpg (640x437, 27.79K)

Sounds like a nigger