My grindr daddy hasnt met up with me since he fucked me 3 weeks ago. is it over?

my grindr daddy hasnt met up with me since he fucked me 3 weeks ago. is it over?
also what are you accumulating over the bear?

Attached: 1653803175429.png (586x645, 458.78K)

Yeah he died of aids.
Currently accumulating cash.

why are you acting like a woman? He found someone else, move on.

So will the hall monitor tranny janny delete this shitpost and ban the OP or will he identify with being a transgendered faggot too much to take it down?

we both know the answer

op is cute

gays can´t love freak he doesn´t give a fuck

If he hasn't at least kissed you on the mouth, it's you who's in the wrong for expecting any follow up at all.
I'm buying lots of Kadena (ticker: KDA).

Yeah, maybe try to find something more than a fuckbuddy. I've been stacking XMR.

we did lots of kissing and hugging, but as soon as he fucked me he's pretty much lead me on since. I hope he's not fucking men
I'm stacking rmrk btw

Attached: 1654107095590.jpg (850x1114, 113.41K)

Accumulate biotech call options, but not yet, the time is not ripe yet, faggot.

Give me his contact information and I'll tell him he's a piece of shit for doing this to you.

Are you a tomboy or some kind of autistic girl? Do those types of girls who talk and post like you really exist on dating apps? Anime posting included? Assuming you aren't a goblina or slampig I'd unironically marry you.

Attached: 1627161549723.jpg (651x315, 18.89K)

this pic is arousing me

i dont think i should do that. might just ghost him desu. i feel so used, i let him cum in my mouth a few times
am tranny

Attached: 1654096806752.gif (500x281, 388.85K)

Quant, matic, a small stack of Luna and vanilla doujinshi

May be if you invest enough in biotech you will be able to get a vag transplant.

You should have taken the de-worming pill.

kobeni

Just move on. Try to be a bit more selective in who you choose. You are a cute girl.

God dammit. Swear to God I hate this world and would burn it to the ground if given the slightest opportunity to do so.

Attached: 1654014459799.png (512x468, 209.63K)

post butthole or gtfo