/rjg/ - recession jobs general

post jobs for hard times

Attached: 1654043672683.jpg (960x1281, 503.76K)

Attached: 1654043896129.jpg (1000x608, 189.7K)

I just got a job as a bank teller, $18hr with full benefits
am 23, is this a recession proof job or will I be laid off in 3 months when shit hits the fan?

Attached: 1653480460872.jpg (759x500, 57.23K)

if you're an actual asset in whatever position you hold rn you're recession proof
I believe most jobs are recession proof, everyone here knows that majority of the workforce doesn't actually work that much, especially at a corporate level
but for the sake of entertaining this thread, most trade jobs are recession proof
they're the weight scale between a recession and a full on collapse, keeping the trade workers going is essential to keep the populace fat happy and entertained so they at least have something to do or look forward to... if not, there will be bloodshed on the streets

Left my trade job earlier this year. Can always go back to the trades if I need to but I’m taking summer classes to get my accounting clerk certification. Hopefully should have it wrapped up by the fall

>school
now would be a prefect time to get into uni/collage/polytech for this September.

my trade is required for keeping power plants running and water and lots of other things
at least 1 thing per day in everyone's daily life is the direct result of the work of a Boilermaker
your welcome

>hard times
ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU WONDER WHY YOU EVEN TRY

Probably not, sorry.

thank you sir
i hope your wage goes up accordingly on the upcoming recession

>now would be a prefect time to get into uni/collage/polytech for this September.
>tfw after 4 years of work i finally attend uni for free in europoore
>the recession is right around the corner
did i do well?

I just yot a job in a hospital. ill just be disinfecting the rooms when patients leave. $18/hr for a 20 yr old uni student.
comfy

Attached: 20220530_173528.jpg (1125x1105, 92.68K)

why?

Being a developer and getting grants from the HBAR foundation. Simple shit.

Cause banking can be done online, and otherwise you can cut down bank staff and hours to a few staff members at peak hours. (This is what Bank of America did to survive after 2008)

wait until somebody shits explosive diahrrea and you have to clean it up

interdasting, makes sense thank you.
Hopefully that does not happen

You won't be laid off but I hope there's bulletproof glass between you and the money .

I work in sales and already made quota for this half. I'm not going anywhere for at least 6 more months

there is a 2 foot thick steel vault kek

sales where?
working non commission jobs feels souless

That's for the rich people. What's between the customer and your register?

I live in suburban America sir, I am safe

>I live in a world with armed, overprivileged white people
>None of them will become desperate and rob a bank when faced with ruin
Good luck

why is everyone so poor lol

Underrated

lots of people are not NPCs who grow up with zero outside pressure and are able to just go through high school and college with full submission to the machine, like you probably
I will simply dodge the bullet