Ask a rich NEET anything

I'll be here for the next half hour and i'm bored as fuck as i wait for a friend to come off work so we can play some vidya. I'm 31 years old and I've been a neet for almost 11 years now, the only amount of work i have to do is sign a bunch of papers every now and then. I'm officially unemployed and i'm getting around 300€ a month for my unemployment but i'm also getting passive income from renting villas and apartments in tourist destinations during the summer season. This season i am projected to earn a total of 612 000€ for doing absolutely fucking nothing. Feelin pretty comfy ngl

Attached: neet.png (860x1038, 946.46K)

i wish you were american so i could ask real estate advice.

how do you keep in shape?

I couldn't even give you actual advice i inherited mostly everything i own and the whole ordeal is managed by other people. As for keeping in shape i have a home gym that i use basically every day and since i regularly travel there's a lot of walking involved in visiting interesting places. also fuck the captcha this post took me way too fucking long

What cuntry

no prob. thanks user. i wish i had better questions for you. im a neet myself. i traded some money to survive a year. but i need dramatically more money.

what's your favorite vidya?

croatia

Teach me how to finesse unemployment like you

Do you have sex?

yeah good luck with trading user, i tried trading a while back, lost a lot of money, that's why i started coming here but now i'm here mostly for the bantz and the occasional dopamine rush from a bit of gambling. atm i'm playing astroneer with said friend and also just downloaded diablo immortal. Can't wait to own some poorfags in pvp.

>have rich parents
>have them randomly die in a car crash
>??????
>PROFIT

For now, yes, regularly.

>>have rich parents
>>have them randomly die in a car crash
>>??????
>>PROFIT
lol that's pretty dark man. my parents are poor as fuck and practically beg for money. i just buy groceries and feed them every now and again. they're going to die broke.

>they're going to die broke
shame bruh, it's not really your problem though is it ?

how many houses/apts you own?

Rich people get unemployment bennies in Croatia? I'm in a similar position in Sweden (rich neet with a dead dad) but I only get taxes from the state kek.

kinda sorta, i live with them at the moment. til i can pay off my student loan debt. kind of trapped til that gets paid off. also have a bit of a neurological disability so having a high performing/high paying job is very unrealistic. I need to have some form of stocks/crypto gains to live off of.

Why are you paying your loans off stop wasting your money

they're co-signed. so i would be fucking over my parents by not paying.

iz kojeg si grada? i kako dobit tih 2100 kuna od drzave? ja inace radim sezone na otocima ali proslu nisam zbog covida i cjepiva... koji su uopce uvjeti za dobit drzavnu pomoc? mora da su ti nekretnine na ime nekog iz obitelji, inace sumnjam da bi ti drzava odobrila socijalno.

al svaka cast sto ih varas, bolje da novci idu tebi nego onim spodobama iz vlade.

t. Splicanin

Attached: 1652772364319.jpg (460x443, 33.11K)

Sorry for your loss.

How are u getting ur 300€? Is that burza money? Do u just reject job offerings they find u or what?

Do you think Any Forums should have flags like Any Forums?

you sound absolutely soulless