Lack work ethic

>27
>live at home
>17 an hr
I want to move out, but I don't want a stressful job. Is it over for me?

Attached: B95FF8C1-2C2D-45C2-9201-D14AEC5F8DE9.jpg (236x227, 12.81K)

move to india to live the technical support dream
still not happy?
fucking faggot you make 17$ an hour
even our prime minister don't make that much here

Of course you live at home. What kind of homeless cunt doesn't live in a home?

I live with my parents and I feel like a kid because of it

Attached: 85F690BF-0650-4708-8407-6265C3B92217.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

It's just shitty how fucked your generation is, even though you're just a few years younger than me. In my early 20s my friend made $11 per hour and we split rent on a 3 bedroom and he still had enough money for a new car payment every month. Feel bad for you young people desu

If you get along with your parents, that's an irrelevant thought. You'd either live on your own and be depressed or end up with shitty roommates.

I want a gf already, but get too embarrassed about my situation to ask people out

24 year old, graduated during the pandemic and couldn't get a job except door dash or whatever
Moved back in with my parents and been there for about two years.
All my friends from college are in the same situation, can't get a real job and live with their parents.
I think our generation is kind of fucked desu

>I live with my parents and I feel like a kid because of it
> I want a gf already

you need to worry about getting your money up before bitches. (depreciating assets btw). niggas really just want a gf to replace their moms.. grow up, it's ok to be alone pussy.

All my friends that graduated this year have 80-90k+ jobs but most of them still live at home because they’re saving up. Its not unusual to stay with your parents till you’re 25 nowadays tbqh.

I want a wife
Ya, but I'm 27. November crash wiped me from 6 figs to low 5.

You’ll probably be ok during the next bullrun, If I were you I’d just continue saving and investing till then. That extra 2k/month you’d be spending on rent can be used to buy more crypto.

Yes you need to get out
Let me guess how much weed you smoke per day

Never touched weed or alcohol
Ya probably, but I still feel so fucked rn

You're a bunch of pussies with no work ethic

>I want to move out, but I don't want a stressful job. Is it over for me?
I hate to break it to you but the mere process of getting a better job will also be stressful as there are a million brick walls that will be thrown up to try and prevent you from getting around the gatekeepers.

This is the case for 70% of men your age, all the other fags saying "move out" are retarded. Unless you've got a reason (like moving to another city for a better job) there's literally no point. Your parents failed to raise you, this is literally their fault.

It has literally been the case for 30 years people pretending otherwise are the kinds of faggots with more college debt than they started with because they make minimum payments and the rest of their money is eaten by rent in the big cityrino as they work some shit job.

Simply stop being stressed by work. Even if you get a office normie job making 65k a year and get fired after a year of being retarded, you can always go back to being a 17/hr wagie

Come up with a lit project. Get a grant from the HBAR foundation. build project. get rich or die trying.

get a better job?
take on less hours and go to community college or take some courses online or something, maybe 20hrs/week work + 20hrs learning

if your job has a problem with it, just quit and work somewhere else, even if it pays less

you have low expenses, stop wasting your money on crap and you can get ahead

That explains why indian is so shit and corrupt.
I could bribe your PM to perform irrumatio and anilingus on a cow with a fraction of anyone else's regular salary.

I did an AA in the trades and dropped out my sr yr of college. Didn't do shit for me