Uhhh LUNC (formerly LUNA) sisters

Uhhh LUNC (formerly LUNA) sisters....

Attached: 20220601-121902.jpg (1437x740, 125.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/price/luna-classic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow fuck this. Just dumped my 20m LUNC at a $3k loss....

eh, easy come easy go. i threw in a c bill on LUNC on the chance that there is some kind of settlement or other swan type event. I don't have huge hopes but it's a fun little gamble

Wouldnt this be bullish for lunc since Kwon has moved onto LUNA2. Which means LUNA2 gets marred in all his bullshit giving an incentive to return to LUNC?

>I don't have huge hopes but it's a fun little gamble
This
I don't even watch the charts anymore, I just have notifications for large movements

0.00000001 is bottom.

Attached: 1649720353965.jpg (480x360, 13.09K)

This is neutral for LUNC at worst. Very bearish for LUNA

I dont see how this can go too low. The idea of a burn is on EVERYONES mind, and the lower this goes the more feasible it becomes, to the point where you can buy a hundred billion LUNC for a few thousand dollars.

Isn't Citadel burning like 1t in August?

I have never heard this. Where did you get this idea?

Some retarded Telegram i found here

DK needs to be stopped, he has menaced this market for far too long

Why have all the LUNC chads stopped talking about CoinDesk putting the price much higher since yesterday?
coindesk.com/price/luna-classic/
It's at $0.006 right now.

Attached: 1510961023499.jpg (641x530, 41.22K)

easy do kwon exit scams.

Pls sir where is coindesk exchange sir. I must offload my bags sir

No one know what the fuck is going on, it's speculation

Jews/chinks knew this, it's fine this is bullish, more lore, more activity.
Leverage trading 20x also recently got added or is getting added on Binance.
Get a 1m stack, at least anons.

Attached: triage2.png (1108x907, 420.85K)

hey what the fuck why is it showing it that high

>incentive to return to LUNC
user, I...

where are they sourcing the data from?

Sir u try uniswap?

>The idea of a burn is on EVERYONES mind
because of how dumb and pointless it is, yes

ust returning to peg would be the only reason there would ever be a burn. no one is going to burn their lunc just for the sake of post-depeg bagholders. could ust return to peg? depends entirely on whether a large party accumulates enough of the supply and decides to try and restore the nominal value of their holdings. it would be very stupid and risky because they would have to absorb all the sell pressure from people dumping their ust bags, they would have to keep the peg up against relentless luna burns, they'd have to bet on people wanting to actually use lunc again despite the supply now being totally centralized, all to acquire an asset they can't sell and if it does actually see usage could depeg again in the future if it gets attacked and all the nuholders panic. there were opportunities to fix it and they weren't taken and now we have shit stacked on shit

Wish I knew, but if it was a mistake they haven't corrected it yet. Up to almost .007 right now.