Why do big tech companies like google and facebook employ tens of thousands of people?

Why do big tech companies like google and facebook employ tens of thousands of people?

Attached: nv732.jpg (1496x785, 289.31K)

laundering israel money with diversity hires in order to destroy the (((West)))

fuck kikes and jannies

I actually believe this now. Internet-based tech companies could be run successfully with like 30 people.

Retard. Every time you make a Google search a team of wagies has to hint for an answer.
Have you any idea how many Google searches are made per minute?

lol
not really
i think you are low iq my dude

>Internet-based tech companies could be run successfully with like 30 people.

Attached: 16237895623583.png (258x544, 104.79K)

This
+ indians google hires have to create the electricity biking in a swimming pool of the silicon valley for every reverse search

more employees = more billable hours

Propaganda, intelligence and control.

you ever worked at one? it literally can.

Jewgle and facebook has enough products to justify tens of thousands of people. Netflix and snapchat on the other hand, can be run on a bare bones 600 person crunchyroll staff. Huge layoffs incoming for these meme tech companies during the next recession

Attached: 95A35AF0-A3FD-4333-AE1D-88347C3A5D3F.jpg (1169x564, 138.07K)

Tax write offs and wage suppression for those who do the real work. The handful of people who actually program and automate the core deliverables should be making ~$10M/year per person while the rest of the employees dont exist, but if there is instead a horde of bugmen accepting $100K/year then group politics can be used against the highly productive and guilt trip them into not being "greedy" (read: demanding their worth).

>NOOO!!!!!!
>YOU LITERALLY NEED A DEPARTMENT OF 100 PEOPLE WORKING ON THE "JEWGLE SEARCH" BUTOTN AND ANOTHER DEPARTMENT OF 100 PEOPLE WORKING ON THE "I"M FEELING KOSHER" BUTTON!!!!!!!
>AND AT LEAST ANOTHER 250 PEOPLE WORKING ON THE JEWGLE DOODLE!!!!!

It's part of the whole growth stock bubble. Tech companies just continue to pile on new employees to maintain the illusion of continued growth. If they stop hiring or reduce the number of employees the market will react by nuking their stock

Yes. The whole point is to invent scalable solutions. If your shit doesn't scale or if it's so tightly coupled that you need hundreds of people on hand to handle and sign off on releases, you've fucked up. At which point, you're probably wasting all 8 hours each workday with your best Devs either in firefights or pointless meetings instead of providing real value.

For the same reason Chainlink employs 100 HR sluts and dumps on bagholders every friday to pay their wages. It's because of ((them))

>builds a site in dorm with a couple other degenerates
>fast forward 20 years
>Now takes 58K FT employees to run
Makes sense if you are retarded.

to keep CA blue

Attached: 1653994006828.png (1800x1600, 719.44K)

They are hoarding minds so they don't compete with them

> Internet-based tech companies could be run successfully with like 30 people.
I mean, TPB had like 3 admins running their site... That aside, most internet-based tech companies don't have to run their own servers and shit like that, and can instead just use any old PaaS or IaaS like Amazon or Microsoft Azure.
Gab however needs to run pretty much the entire stack on their own for maximum resilience. So does anyone know how many people Gab employs? Because as an outsider they probably want to be as efficient as possible with their resources.

Some can, for sure. I think Whatsapp got by with just a few dozen engineers before they were acquired.

Many can't get by with that few people. Companies spend a lot of time and resources on internal tools, not to mention they have people to handle security, deployments, CI pipelines, testing, and other things apart from those who build features.

>So does anyone know how many people Gab employs?
4-9