I retired with $2k a month

Hi faggots. I retired with 2k a month in passive income. I drive an Audi A1 and live in Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires (on my own 3 bedroom flat).

Life is fucking good, I have sex regularly, go to parties, and just enjoy life.

Why are you wasting your time?

Attached: 1654012756511.jpg (1122x816, 590.97K)

>2k per month
>Entry level car
>Total shithole

I'am working my ass off today so i won't end up like you user

>2k a month
That's it?

in Argentina you can live like a king unironically with that money.
Too bad op is a literal bugman living in the buggest part of the city.

>i have sex regularly, go to parties,
KYS

based
memetic slave

Visited puerto madero. Been to the hilton there many times.

Women are 10x hotter than americans. I sat next to a girl at this restaurant at temple burger across the water from the hilton and said hi. She only spoke broken english. A few hours later, she was sucking my dick. I was surprised when she let me finish and swallowed.

Why arent american women like this?

2k a month in Argentina and you can live as a nobleman, I can confirm.

The fanciest meal in the fanciest restaurant is $30 at most.

> Entry level car

Bitches love my car, my friends know me as the guy who lives in the best part of town and drives a premium car, of course it is entry but nobody cares. Everyone treats me like I'm rich and I have the status that someone from the US earning 500k would have, life is really that good down here.

incredibly based, had a threesome on the hilton last week

2k a month. Literally what I would get by signing up for welfare in my country. You call that passive income? anyways how is crime over there?

> anyways how is crime over there?

You have to just not leave the capital, there is Ciudad de Buenos Aires, which is the city and then there is GBA, Gran Buenos Aires, which are the suburbs. Last ones are complete shit and feels like a different country, there you can get murdered for a $100 phone but if you don't leave the city it is pretty good. I have never ever been assaulted and I am pretty flashy, dress good, when I go drinking spend lots of money, maybe I don't get targeted because I am a big guy and Argentinian, so I know where I'm heading and where I am going but it is not that bad if you don't leave the rich areas.

Crime depends so much on the area you are living, Puerto Madero is full of niggers looking for opportunities, if you know what parts and what time to avoid then you won't have a problem.
That said, never go outside Saturdays/Sunday at 4a.m to 7a.m. in that area.

Can confirm. I went to an all you can eat steakhouse... something de vaca also in puerto madero. Was like $20-25 usd. Equivalent would have been $100 in usa

I feel so sorry for you argianon. That's one hell of a cope.

I live in Brazil and have a better life than you, and I still so far from my goals.

i would prefer waging than being a shitskin and driving a chick car

Threesomes are cringe

As an argentinian that has $5k per month just because of memecoins ($QOM, $VINU, $DOGE), I can relate, boludo

Attached: 1621374588922.jpg (200x263, 7K)

siga la vaca, hahah, yeah, since the country is so poor prices in dollars are absurd, everything is cheap as long as your wages are not in pesos

Happiness can be found in various places my macaco friend, I will be going to interlagos to watch the F1 next november, and to Buzios this July.

fuck you nigger. I am white and have an italian passport

increiblemente basado pelotudo, it feels like everyone in Argentin that got into crypto is living a different live

I would be homeless in america before living in argentina with that quality of life

Sounds like a prison. Why don't you move to eastern europe? You'd live like a king and not have to worry about crime.

perhaps you should consider that it's more important to not live your whole life working working working than to have a big mcmansion

Argentina is actually pretty good.

The racists usually think so, too.

nobody even asked yet how you make 2k/month net passive lmao

>low tier bitches love your entry car user

>DUDE WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME JUST GET EXTREMELY LUCK LIKE ME
kys