Goblintown.wtf EXPOSED

Goblin has been pumping off of a poorly sourced "rumor" that Yuga Labs is behind the project. Little does everyone know the serial shitcoin launchers from D64 / Barnbridge / Universe / FLUFs / Sylo etc. are behind it. They opted for a stealth launch after catching so much heat recently for all the cashgrabs they have launched the past year. BUYER BEWARE. They have also kept 1K goblins to dump on plebs eventually like the true cash grabbers they are.

Attached: IMG_20220601_093010_096.jpg (614x186, 14.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leaguedao.com/contributors
twitter.com/mdudas/status/1532014053622792193?t=7uY7JjybdLowIrqtZ825Hw&s=19
twitter.com/WeAreGoblinTown?t=LibHtDSn3si-5j53lAzegQ&s=09
pleasr.org/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gayblintown.wtf

Really weird how no one on twitter calls out barnbridge on the endless grift scams

>poorly sourced "rumor" that Yuga Labs is behind the project
not even a rumor really, they simply shitposted day 1 on twitter with a image showing goblintown with more opensea volume than mayc/bayc/otherland and a goblin on top saying "who yuga?". It was obviously meant as a dunk but the influenzas took it and turned it into a super shadowy rumor to pump their bags with.

t. minted 15 gobs and sold the last one at 2 eth so yes I'm salty

What in the nigger loving fuck is Banbridge, some gay breeding house or some shit?

Another Ward brothers scam, as if they didn’t make enough on all their other -99% shitcoins

Can’t believe all it took was 1500 incels grunting on twitter spaces and piss jokes to pump this scam. The bar of expectations has cratered beyond comprehension

>Goblin yer gains

I could have bought these at .08 and didn't.

>Can’t believe all it took was 1500 incels grunting on twitter spaces and piss jokes to pump this scam. The bar of expectations has cratered beyond comprehension
lol this, as someone deeply involved in the nft space the last 9 months it actually is staggering how little you have to do to be perceived as competent and 'delivering value' for your holders. Literally just draw some goblins farting and grunt on twitter and you put the entire nft world under your spell. I suppose it's a case of underpromising (cc0 no roadmap) and overdelivering (doing literally anything post-release becomes a pleasant surprise).

I saw zen sweep 40 of them and had my finger poised to sweep 10 eth worth (would have been around 100 goblins). But because I free minted 15 of them I didn't want secondary buys to fuck up my cost basis. I literally refused to buy them at 0.1 because it seemed expensive relative to getting them for free, so I cucked myself out of genny wealth.

It's all under the D64 wheelhouse which Tyler Ward (Barnbridge) and Aaron McDonald (Sylo and Flufs). They've probably launched about 20 projects minimum between each other this past year alone.

How the fuck do people even find out about free mints like this?

It's an insider pump and dump. Mike Dudas who is a big crypto VC tweeted about it first and knows the identity of th team. Mike is also invested in universe.xyz and leaguedao which were launched by Tyler Ward from Barnbridge.

leaguedao.com/contributors

twitter.com/mdudas/status/1532014053622792193?t=7uY7JjybdLowIrqtZ825Hw&s=19

evidence he knows team.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-100831_Chrome.jpg (1080x1133, 151.88K)

Thanks for the info. I need to keep my eyes open for stuff like this. I get the feeling that 99% of crypto at this point is VCs taking money from moronic retail traders.

twitter.com/WeAreGoblinTown?t=LibHtDSn3si-5j53lAzegQ&s=09

Here is the original twitter profile for goblintown. As you can see they retweet Flufs and Universe.xyz stuff. They were radio silent for a long period of time until recently to just give the illusion the other goblin town isnt them. They even have the same goblin speak.

Also Mike has been deleteing tweet related to Universe.xyz and even goblintown. He may have given away too much info.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-102118_Twitter.jpg (1080x1323, 266.9K)

Goblintown floor just dropped from 10 to 8 in a matter of minutes. The fuck is going on here

word is spreading

I have a context feed that tracks big minters and shows me what they're doing in realtime. I saw a giga burst of minting activity for these goblins and just followed the crowd. But unironically I'd be up many $100s of ks right now if I'd missed the mint and just aped in hard at 0.1 afterward. The real players were slurping secondary in volume at .03 while the 1-per-wallet free mint was ongoing.

Like I said. This is an insider pump and dump. Look at the names associated with PleasrDAO. Those buys were most likely them.

pleasr.org/#

Oh I have no doubt about the p+d, this insane volume and spike reminds me exactly of loot, toadz, etc VC pumps of the past. I sold all my gobs from 0.5 to 2 eth and if I could go back in time I'm sure I'd do it the same way again, there's never any way of knowing how high this shit goes before it pops.

What is the connection between pleasr, fluf, universe and barnbridge? Seems like disparate teams to me but I've never studied them in depth.

It's all Tyler Ward and Aaron Mcdonald behind them. Look at the teams. These are just projects meant to make their Defi friends rich.