XMR

Why doesn't Any Forums just collectively hold this? It's actually used, so if we hold a decent % of the total supply wagmi.

Literally just buy 5 XMR and hold in a personal wallet. Is there a flaw in this plan?

Attached: 1622112294293.png (1280x1280, 6.94K)

no flaws
pretty based

>about to be flipped by LINK
its over

>implying Monero should be used for moonbro number chasing

Never thought I'd see the day where XMRchads start begging Any Forums to pump their bag
Face it, your coin won't break the 1D 200SMA again this bear market

>implying it's true xmrchads posting this and not some newfag

Do not pump my bags. YOU SPECIFICALLY SHOULD NEVER BUY XMR.

I'm accumulating the only coin with real use. It's just such an obvious win. Idk how anyone can't see it, except for people who fear the government "ban" and have no backbone.

Attached: 1632033059767.png (1920x2076, 3.65M)

No, I don't want to pre-buy something with so much regulatory aggro. I'd rather buy it when needed and I want the acquisition and selling of it to be easy, private, and crypto native.
In fact I'd rather it not even be on exchanges anymore and it be something you can only get through atomic swaps (BTC and ETH), thorchain, bisq, etc. Why dox yourself as a monero owner at all? It should be completely off KYCd platforms to protect monero users from themselves

We are
>falling for the "it's too useful to be valuable" fud
Low IQ

Of course, how silly of me

90% of the profits I made this bear market came from shorting XMR, steady downtrend since May 2021

>I'd rather buy it when needed
And I'd rather not sell it to you, what's your next move. If it's valuable and scarce it will go up in price as people like you will always want it and people like me will always not want to sell it

>Why doesn't Any Forums just collectively hold this?
Because it's not for holding, do not ruin XMR like Bitshit. It's meant to be used, money free of surveillance and censorship.

1 BTC
32 ETH
18 XMR
1000 LINK

the suicide stack

Based. Weed out the fools and keep it cheap. I'm poor. Eventually people like me will hold the majority of XMR.

>together, as an unknown amount, we will make it

Attached: golden boy.png (1200x900, 826.51K)

Someone will sell. It's an open market. And if I need it I'll buy the amount I need for the transaction I have to perform. The price of it is irrelevant because it's not something I would be trying to make gains off of. I'd be buying it for whatever private purposes I want to spend it for at that time.

WTF xmrbros... do we sell?

Attached: 1651579240859.png (921x483, 394.22K)

Why do these groups still accept bitcoin?

Why the fuck would I want a coin that isn't premined and centralized? Excuse me, this is 2022. I only buy centralized shitcoins that are backed by venture capital money that can dump on me at any time. Also, I only want coins that can be turned off by the government at any time by calling AWS.

Attached: 1651374741085.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

5 xmr is like 1k and i just spend my last $20 on weed

Attached: 1634247367191.jpg (986x1024, 97.98K)

>last $20 on weed
Why? That weed won't last an hour. XMR will buy you more weed in a year or 2. You will literally be able to buy more drugs than you paid for the XMR with a little patience and self custody.

Attached: 1_AKad_vyeALfo-u3n5R5ZkA.jpg (896x1490, 385.76K)

Also, DCA. I've been buying over the last 2 years.

Attached: XMR pizza.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

This is the saddest post on biz.

why doesn't Any Forums just hold whatever *insert shitcoin here* yeah okay user. buy bit instead.