Chainlink labs is getting desperate

They are making some washed up boomer to talk about their shitcoin at their shitty event.

Attached: 52B24FC7-6BB8-4723-96A8-100615A6620E.jpg (1170x1939, 676.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wed0sJIBJHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no wonder its dumping

eric Who ?? Linkies basically Rekt hahahahah

yup
kek

"Desperation" Getting an employee to give a presentation. Right

Attached: 1654046877518.png (559x499, 607.52K)

The biggest con of all speaking at smartcon

didn’t this guy get the walls of his New York apartment soundproofed, so he could make it into a sex dungeon?

they invited a literal EX-NAZI to speak at this event for their alt-right coin

Attached: 1623252346920.jpg (1024x976, 97.36K)

More like Eric shit

They may as well change the name of the conference to "Pedo Summit". It's so over Linkies.

>some literal who boomer from a literal who company called google
lmao sounds fucking retarded, googly woogly lmao

If they can still pay him, that is. Although I assume they have sufficient cash earmarked for paying people like him for years to come so the grift can continue before they finally go bankrupt.

>googly woogly lmao

Attached: 4359F5C7-92A7-4789-8D64-073F16B13209.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

>eric schmidt
more like eric shidt xD

He’s gonna show his dick on stage

Literal who

Yall alright sometimes, stinkies.

Attached: 1596658003636.jpg (356x575, 22.14K)

Bullish for link

Jeez the comments in this thread are so lame. Do any of you realise what this will do for Chainlink? Eric Schmidt is one of the biggest cheeses there is. He joined CLL as special advisor but so far has said nothing in public about it. No presentations, no interviews, nothing. Now he is to speak at the Chainlink annual event about the project, which by then I'm sure will have staking and CCIP announced. The media can't ignore this, it'll be huge. I hope we get something next week at Consensus, but the worst case scenario is all hell is going to break loose in September.

Too the moon, 2 more weeks. Trust the plan

-E

What ever nerd, link is official a useless boomer coin

This is the biggest flaw I see in all of Chainlink.
The place seems to be ran by nothing but autistic pedos.
I’ve said this a few times, but I really believe that there needs to be a complete overhaul of the business side of the company.

They should clear out anyone who isn’t working on the technical side, and bring in a seasoned non-pedo CEO and allow him to hire competent people to fill the sales and internal management positions.

Get rid of this mismatched gang of pedos and HR roasties and turn that place into a legitimate company.
Otherwise, the place is going to fail, plain and simple.
Just look at any other company with a $10 billion MC and tell me if they have these kinds of issues. They don’t because once you get to that level, you have to join the Cabal and be turned into a trans abomination.

Attached: 1607652609132.jpg (1500x1500, 1.29M)

Trannies will unironically be invited to the yacht party

Yes, and 42%'d

No one cares. Price dead because of team dumping.

yikes, they're milking his past Google association a bit too much, I mean he's only an advisor for crying out loud. Not a good look for Chainlink as a company, and I say that as someone in the business. Imagine how desperate this looks like to a complete outsider.

They're still going bankrupt though. Absolute fucking state.

>employee
AHAHAAHAAH more like they are paying him an insane amount to speak there. You guys paid for it so Sergey doesn't care.

Schmidt happens:
youtu.be/wed0sJIBJHs

Attached: AB5286E2-F169-4525-9A0D-B6ACF3C6DDD3.jpg (2304x4608, 1.22M)

Yes that is what an employee is. The company pays him to speak.