WAGIE WAGIE

WAGIE WAGIE
BACK IN THE CAGIE

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-180347__01.jpg (1080x1002, 215.3K)

Everybody knows working from home is a joke for most serious professions. Basically, get an hour of work done a day.

>Asking people to resign

Attached: Fire his ass.jpg (539x606, 62.53K)

Why are boomers like this?

>go back to work goy
>oops gas is about $5 per gallon, oh well better buy a tesla!

Attached: bowser jr..jpg (365x365, 17.32K)

I don't know why more anons don't know this, he supports carbon emissions tax what did you expect?

this.
i was in 15 minute meeting today and haven't done shit else since 9 except post on Any Forums

you job is meaningless! Congrats
hope you still have one after the crash

i do technical support wfh
i love wfh
i work better while wfh
i hope they will never ask me to go back to the cage

i work in insurances, so yeah, im not stressing

>working for Elon
yikes

WFH is the future, boomers. Tik tok time to retire.

The logical inconsistency here is if they really do less work at home, it should show up in their productivity reports and it should be easy to know who should be let go. Would it not make sense to fire lazy people? Making them come in to the office won't make them less lazy.

Attached: 1653961084294.png (388x374, 53.75K)

Is this faggot still buying twitter? Now it seems like nobody cares.

>Basically, get an hour of work done a day.
This is the same either way.

Most office jobs aren't about productivity. the core product of google was created by less than a dozen people, and could also be maintained by a handful.
the 200k people they hired is just because they have so much money they don't know what to do with it.
It's the manager's jobs to monitor performance but none of them actually do that since it doesn't mean anything to the company anyway. They can just randomly fire 10% when economic conditions get bad.

He's calling people out for merely pretending to work. Glad I don't work there because that is 100% what I do from home.

i do this and the company does not care - but it has to be in person and not wfh. they do allow wfh on occasion, if needed for appointments or whatever. but you definitely have to work and deliver if at home
>shit makes no sense bros

I mean that's what most people do in the office too

This. The difference is you're comfortable at home, rather than awkwardly faking work in front of people.

this
i believe 80 / 20 also applies to jobs, meaning that 20% of the people do 80% of the work
i think its just a reality of the modern working world
if we stripped everything down to the essentials and made it efficient our whole system would collapse because 60% unemployment and no consumption

elon is a fucking tard, hes like the dude in 2.5 men, like a monkey that fell into a pit of money
if your people dont work at home they will certainly not work in the office you asshat

If he can't see you slaving away in his emotional Emerald Mine, he can't feel joy.