ERIC SCHMIDT TALKING AT SMARTCON 2022 LOAD UP YOUR SHORTS BOYS

ERIC SCHMIDT TALKING AT SMARTCON 2022 LOAD UP YOUR SHORTS BOYS
twitter.com/chainlink/status/1532029207508709378

Attached: 0D11FC41-3F45-428B-98C9-190ED0D3429F.jpg (1284x1911, 727.22K)

holy fuck we are unironically going to make it, aren't we?

shorted with 100x leverage

yawn.. An ex-google CAO? Why not the current one?

WE’RE ALREADY DUMPING LMAO

Nothingburger as always

Wow this might actually put Link under $1 with the extinction level event of a Bitcoin dump that’s bound to happen. Don’t forget to short Bitcoin too everyone.

Kek, they are already dumping BTC. Just a "coincidence", some will say

CEO of what? Another no name company? Linkies are ridiculous.

I heard he was barley CEO of google. He was put into golden handcuffs and chained to a desk for sexually harassing his secretary (a guy btw) and had little to no impact on the company’s growth or development.

>google
sounds like a baby toy company?
goo goo gaa gaa

Why do people who are loaded and set for life like to give speeches so much?
It's just attention whoring isn't it?
If I had multiple millions I want to use that wealth to have as little human contact as possible. I dont understand

This is so goddamn bearish I think I'm gonna have a heart attack

Attached: 654624.gif (480x480, 238.63K)

Is this the washed up boomer that had to grease himself up in Big Mac secret sauce to get an interview with Sir Gay Nazorov

He wants to leave his mark or whatever. Not just hang out at Applebees until he dies.

You know what you need to do user.

Because the current Google CEO is working at Google and not Chainlink, you fucking retard.

He is just going to show his dick on stage

I remember a time when every developer wanted to work for google and their open source software was of high quality and met every quality metric you could think of. That was the time before Eric came and made a "business" out of the cash cow, suffocating the culture of technical excellence and replacing it with the soulless fight for influence / money present in every other company. I wouldn't want him to come into my favorite project, because he'll ruin it as well.

Attached: schmidtereeno.jpg (643x670, 148.1K)

Getting some Theranos vibes here.

Eric Schmidt has multiple BILLIONS, literal multi-generational wealth. Whatever money Chainlink pays him is probably miniscule pocket change for him. Yet he still decided to work with Chainlink out of everything out there.

Now think hard why would he want to associate himself with such a project. Read his latest book on AI and future of humanity he wrote with Henry A. Kissinger and Daniel P. Huttenlocher he published right before joining Chainlink and report back.

>Read his latest book on AI and future of humanity he wrote with Henry A. Kissinger
Nein

Attached: 1631971962206.png (1192x1150, 929.05K)

Yes, great reset came early for u

Sneed

TOKEN NOT N-

Linkbros we just cant win.....
If doge or cardano got this same news it would pump 200% just on the announcement of this..

Attached: 1648562948979.jpg (392x379, 77.97K)

how so? elaborate pls

yikes, they're milking his past Google association a bit too much, I mean he's only an advisor for crying out loud. Not a good look for Chainlink as a company, and I say that as someone in the business. Imagine how desperate this looks like to a complete outsider.

He summed it up quite well.

>mfw AI stands for All In

Attached: 1639613209195.png (559x499, 607.52K)

>september
fuckjng 3 more months
yawwnn

This
You retards are going to forget about this in literally three hours.