Uh oh wfh chads

Uh oh wfh chads.......

Attached: eloncucks.png (1205x785, 546.54K)

Holy based

I think it's for those working in executive teams only

I will waste time no matter where I’m at. Luckily my profession has embrace remote permanently.

I'll never stop pretending to work for a living.
Fuck you elon

Attached: comf.jpg (246x250, 7.27K)

>he doesn't pretend to work at his actual workplace

Attached: 1650980882055.jpg (585x444, 40.9K)

If you're not self-employed wtf are you doing with your life. I cannot be cancelled nor fired arbitrarily and can choose my work hours

Is this just an easy way to cut down on labor costs without laying off or firing anyone? Think about it: he doesn't have to pay any unemployment or severence if they leave..

This. Elon is constantly shitposting on Twitter all day instead of doing any actual work, he's the last person that can call people out for this

well the problem is that you could have very valuable workers decide to leave. Usually when you lay off people, you lay off the ones you can afford to lose/replace.

First he fucks my portfolio with his stupid Bitcoin stunt, then he blue balls us with his Twitter stunt, now this
Fuck you autistic African American nigger

>nooo don't let the people pretending work go they need to stay

Why is he so rich then? I want to have 100 billion too :(

verification required

Attached: 20220601_120356.jpg (684x336, 49.35K)

Shitposting on twitter is his actual work

Apple lost a very important AI scientist because of this. It doesn’t affect the average wagie only.

>forces workers to commute
So eco friendly lads

wfh-only is written into my contract

Attached: 5859218295435554859.jpg (1280x720, 27.58K)

no it's EVERY worker. factory workers never had option to remote, he doesn't want anyone do any kind of work remotely.

Attached: 20220601183559001608.jpg (985x1409, 248.18K)

for the vast majority of programming work, there is no reason to go in. but that only applies to fake/dishonest companies (most if not all of them).
is tesla an honest company with honest work? should i move to austin?
i wish i understood this more deeply

Pretend to be a CEO somewhere else hahaha

what a douche, who would want to work for a dork like this

the issue with programming, if you're working anything more complex than absolute routine tasks, nobody has an idea how long you work is supposed to take exactly. it takes as long as you take to finish it. at least in office they can check you were actually staring at your IDE for several hours.

>Why is he so rich then?
The magic of government subsidies

This is why his tweet about Twitter offices being repurposed as homeless shelters wasn’t meant to be taken seriously; fuck the poor get the slaves back in the cage.

Meanwhile this faggot is live streaming all day talking about bitcoin

Attached: 34331FC8-097F-476C-9F0F-82697D9FB9D6.jpg (750x570, 276.34K)

What difference does it make if he gets his deliverables on time and on budget?

that's very true that its very hard to gauge the scope of a programming project. but it also applies to finishing the work early. at my last job, they would come to my desk and harrass me if i wasn't working (even though im done and the customer is fully happy and paying a lot). "hands on the keyboard" my boss said.
for retard bosses it can be abused like that, wage cage style

This is based. He knows every tech CEO hates him and will embrace the opposite of what he says. Looking out for wfh chads

they feel like they're paying for your time. how are they supposed to determine how long they should give you to get done with this deliverable? if you finish early they'll think they overestimated the time needed and expect you to work on a new task

I'm literally pretending to work at work right now

>nobody has an idea how long you work is supposed to take exactly

If you have competent team leads, they should know what an acceptable rate of progress is. And if you have daily scrums, they can use your updates to gauge if your progress is satisfactory.

Project manager detected

Take your gant charts elsewhere

is that supposed to be a BASED thing?