They deleted this because tbey don't want you boycotting

They deleted this because tbey don't want you boycotting

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-104320_Brave.jpg (1080x1737, 516.03K)

Shadowbanned & deleted. Pathetic!

>We celebrate mental illness and spreading it through grooming children month!
dropped

Attached: 1618622354129.png (796x750, 272.28K)

The only way to cure this fag and troon disease is through a purge

bruh i stopped starbucksing when Nas said to boycott over the Philly incident

They actually deleted it when no one was buying the gaslighting

I boycott anything celebrating Pride Month

I’m starting to seriously consider almost all of the cases of being gay are due to external forces of grooming. Every gay kid I knew in school had the gayest parents and it was clear where the behavior was learned. Of course, academia will not touch this subject since it is not PC and goes directly against grooming culture.

>I’m starting to seriously consider almost all of the cases of being gay are due to external forces of grooming
If not all it is at the very least a very high percentage who were molested by a same sex person as a child. And those who claim otherwise probably experienced some pre-verbal trauma, more common than you might think, and it means they will never remember the event but will live with the consequences of it for the rest of their lives and unconsciously bear a predilection for passing on what happened to them.

Attached: 1623670295837.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

I agree. I think its power of suggestion

Also the Bible says that if you're gay God has surrendured you to it because of your willful sinning

Bible says a lot of wacky shit bud, not sure what it has to do with these abominations though

When is gluttony month?

What is wacky? I am a Christian

Lol exactly
When is Adultery Month or Rape Month

>What is wacky?
Wacky
[f. whack n. + -y1: cf. out of whack s.v. whack n. 4. For earlier uses (‘a fool; left-handed’) see Eng. Dial. Dict.]

Crazy, mad; odd, peculiar.

Attached: 1644021448598.jpg (610x535, 105.16K)

JUST BREW MY COFFEE YOU DAMN FAGGOTS

Retard detected

what part of that definition makes you feel so retarded user?

I'm not going to be nice to you just because you're a retard. Sorry you're barking up the wrong tree

I don't have unrealistic expectations of retards who cant understand basic definitions. Not sure what your going on about.