Commercial comes on

>commercial comes on
>black people
>make note to not purchase from this company anymore
why are businesses alienating wealthy customers? what's the profit model here?

Attached: 1654040623483.gif (338x610, 2.18M)

sometimes i think to myself that OP's feeling is exactly why black people want representation in media so badly. then i remember i dont give a fuck about them

i do this too

>what's the profit model here?

Attached: blackrock.jpg (736x865, 62.7K)

so....every company? user your only option is leaving the unites states of negroes. why don't you focus more on making money so you can accomplish this

>why are businesses alienating wealthy customers?
wealthy people want the black people there. you're a retard chud that got lucky but you're not truly high class.

>13% of the population
>50% of all castings for media
Black people have a victim complex from being told, constantly, that they lack representation. The problem hasn't been representation for decades. The problem has been the black community's refusal to improve their culture.

>>commercial comes on
>>black people
>>make note to not purchase from this company anymore
>why are businesses alienating wealthy customers? what's the profit model here?

Attached: 1644908122630.png (490x586, 167.03K)

Same

They're nigwashing history. I've stopped watching anything but Oney longplays on repeat

Memes aside I do the same thing. I mean they are free to advertise to whoever they want (they shouldn't be), but they definitely lose me as customer. And I'm sure Shaniqua won't be buying as many F150s and mesothelioma lawsuits as I would.

I see a fellow follower of Wormism

What if you woke up and you were driving to your local gas station to get a burrito and, um, you saw the words "Wormism Rises" on the letterboard?

I would grab the gas station employee and nail him to a cross, whipping him to death while I sing the “AVGN” theme song

that is a very Tomar thing to do

>wealthy
I'd rather sell to hundreds of consooming nogs in one day than try to appeal to a few entitled white cunts

>Oh you don't like shit in your coffee? Yeah you just need to adapt to change here I'm gonna put a LOT of shit in it.

>new thread pops up
>its a thinly veiled Any Forums shitpost
>i close the thread immediately

Stfu you stupid pedo! Go back to discord and groom minors!

weird I see your seething right here

Building an alibi.

I'm black and I like the commercials. I think they're inclusive and I actively support companies that do this

Attached: 1653552096397.png (1054x844, 376.47K)

>every food, lifestyle, health and so on commercial now has a dancing fat black woman

Attached: 1653061077714.jpg (680x640, 100.77K)

I think /pol can give you the proper (((explanation)))