$250,000 a year is not a lot of money

$250,000 a year is not a lot of money

Attached: 9BC00CEC-A393-44AE-A02D-F32995E098BA.jpg (1170x1283, 1.48M)

i make $100k a year in pennsylvania and i feel poor as HELL

probably young doctors/lawyers saddled with debt and tech fags who've allowed their increased wage to creep up their spending despite living in expensive shitholes

it is if you're an anti-social incel whose hobbies include drugs and video games

if you're an adult with a wife and family, then no, it is not.

If minimum wage was 1 million per hour this would NOT be a problem!

if we had literally zero worker's rights instead of barely any workers rights this would NOT be a problem!

Im rich and earn 40k

What do you spend it on?

It is, but people are leveraged out of their ass.

Europoristani here.
I spend 14k a year and don't feel like I'm missing on anything.

i make 70k eur a year before taxes and its considered good here.. wish I were an American

Attached: 1643469979977.png (818x900, 231.91K)

Stop fucking consuming then, how do people this fucking dumb even make this much money?

This is not surprising to me, it is what I have observed throughout my travels.
Guy earns $600 a week but spends $605
Couple make $5k per week and spend $5250
It's human nature to want more than you have.
Everything in our society is geared to drive people to consume and judge themselves against their peers by what they own.

Depending on the area, yeah it's not much money at all. $250K for someone trying to force a life in Los Angeles will be living like they are on the borderline of poverty.
The bigger problem is that masses of people don't know when to tap out and give up on city life, and ironically their collective retardation equates to high demand in areas with little supply.

the same people would complain even if they earned $500k

>Workers rights
"We want more in order to spend more to get into consumer debt."
The more you give wagies the more they will spend it.
They're better off as slaves.

Surprisingly this, it’s counter intuitive how being responsible for others makes you save more

>What do you spend it on?

Attached: 1652542205584.png (1000x1480, 644.85K)

250k in Calfornia is necessary for a decent standard of living. That’s about what my wife and I take home. Both blue collar. Average house, 2 4 cylinder cars, mostly eat at home, 1 3-5 day vacation per year if that. Moving wouldn’t make much difference. Things cost less, but you get paid half of what you do here so what’s the point.

>jews force white man and white woman to work 60 hours a week
>no paternity/maternity leave
>no laws around PTO, vacation, holidays
>WHY ARE WHITE BIRTHS SO LOW??????

The median income in California is 31k so no not really.

I mean do the math. Let’s say you make 250k salary. That’s a little over 20k a month gross

Mortgage plus insurance taxes all that shit 1500 bear minimum probably more like 2500 in a place you make that at least. Utilities 500 a month

Food probably like 500 a month
Gas will be 50 a week minimum now

Now taxes are taking about 40% of that roughly l, 401k if they’re smart takes another 10, health insurance minimum 500 a month, car payment plus insurance 600 a month.
This doesn’t include life insurance or streaming or any kind of entertainment
So 20k - 50% = 10000
10000 - 2500 - 500 - 200 - 500 - 600 - 500 = 5200 a month or about 1300 a week. That’s for a single person. Any dependents are going to syphon at least half of that up in bullshit so yea definitely plausible. Coastal bros I know I lowballed the fuck out of your bills too.

Learn personal responsibility

holy shit, i didnt realise how expensive weeb anime shit was. $250k buys you a large big mac meal once a week in my country

>takes home $15,000 per month
>yeah after my $6k mortgage and $2k, and 2k in insurance and utilities, I’m ONLY left with 5k per month to spend. I’m paycheck to paycheck life is really hard

YOU are the problem. Not your circumstance. Retard.

Whites need to do what prof Edward Dutton says for them to do, have a shit tons of kids irregardless of income and focus on high faith.
Like I said, 99% of the population are better off as slaves.
The Jews have it right in that sense.

hi rabbi

Amerifags so fucked

I make 20k year post tax

I'm top 10% earner in central America

Live in paradise drive land cruiser prado got a house and 5 week vacations a year never get freeze temperature and live in safe place no retards with guns also no army no wars

ok boomer

Attached: AA6leOo.png (600x300, 37.9K)

Which country is this? I might retire here sir

>live in $800k house in gated waterfront neighborhood
>$400 monthly HOA fee
>$200 a month to pay landscapers to do your yard work
>two brand new luxury SUV’s in the garage, will be replaced in 2024
>kids in expensive private school
>only shop at high-end grocery stores and boutigue markets
>designer clothes for both parents
>memberships to health club, spa, masseuse
>wife gets nails down every two weeks
>designer handbags and purses
>gourmet coffee and avocado toast every morning, lunch out every workday, organic vegetables and grass fed meat at dinner every night
>new smartphone for everyone in the house every year
>vacations every season, and overnight weekend travel every month
>every streaming subscription service imaginable
>two mastiffs in the house requiring speciality kibble and veterinary care
Not that hard to see where these people’s money goes