If you see shills marketing a coin to Any Forumscels sell

Or at least sell a big part of your stack. Let me explain. When shills are so desperate to shill a coin to the bottom of the food chain, or in other word to the left side of the iq chart, then this should ring every alarm bell. Here are three examples
>LINK
Link shills started to shill this coin to low IQ Any Forumstards near the ath, after every normalnigger out there already had bags. Ofc as expected they keep holding this shitcoin to this day with a 70 % lose.
>BAT
I guess this is self explanatory, but just look at the bat shill threads on Any Forums, all targeted at your retarded Any Forumstard. The coin is ofc completely worthless.
>ICP
I guess this is a very obvious case. Just look at the moonman threads. He clearly uses Any Forumscel language to give them the feeling he is one of them. They all bought for $50+ are now 60 % or more down.

Other notable examples are doge with bat and xmr.

So if you hold any coin and it suddenly makes a move to shill itself to Any Forumscels run, just sell and forget it. Any Forumscels are excellent bagholders. They proudly hold every bag down to -99 % while trying to act all smug and superior.

>tldr sell your coin if it gets shilled to Any Forumstards.

Attached: 1652191194081.png (831x467, 486.45K)

The same goes for any investment. Any Forums are natural bagholders.

MY PEE STAYS FROZEN, $2000 EOY

I'M GONNA PEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1553263693267.jpg (1277x1338, 258.63K)

True they are also bagholding the worthless lunc token and keep making 5-6 shill threads per hour for their $400 bags. And then they say pajeets are spamming shill threads kek. Ok to be fair a lot of Any Forumstards are brown shitskins.

Attached: poltard.png (1231x233, 54.87K)

Trump is a retard and so are Any Forumsniggers

Any Forums living rent free in this faggots head, you hate to see it

if you see endless copypastas about pol/cel tokens to avoid, buy

So according to you everyone should have dumped all of their link before summer 2018? Weird advice dude.

BTC is a scam, take the vaccine, lock her up!

Wrong Any Forumstard newfag. Link was first shilled on Any Forums then on normalfag sites like twitter and r*ddit and then on Any Forums after every single normalfag out there already had bags and link was near it's ath. Og's made over a 300x while low iq Any Forumstards keep bagholding this trashtoken. We all know all this copium threads about link are made by Any Forumstard bagholders, over 90 % of all og's already sold.

Attached: 1636635198626.jpg (3400x5466, 2.05M)

You're wrong. People were talking about Link on pol in 2019.

It started here pre-ICO

T block 468

Yes and people were also talking about bitcoin on Any Forums for years but low iq Any Forumstards always called it a scam and are now seething for missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. The mass link spam only started on Any Forums in 2021.

Attached: 1648549289460.jpg (1895x2444, 777.14K)

Checked yet provably false.

Attached: chainlink.png (1852x1013, 221.99K)

I never said that nobody made posts about link before 2021 but the mass shilling only started back in 2021. By your logic every Any Forumstard should hold at least a few bitcoin. Instead they are spamming threads about lunc and doge with bat like the poorfag shitcoin holders they are, or even worse about shiny rocks.

Attached: 1653704469248.jpg (1355x1030, 338.5K)

You forgot to mention rubic and GME, otherwise good summary

Maybe more than 20 posts a day average doesn't reach your threshold of "mass shilling". The "mass shilling" began around June when the price action got all exciting. I remember because I never thought about Chainlink at all before that point.

You destroyed any credibility you had with this post

>You destroyed any credibility you had with this post

Attached: 1629399903608.png (639x962, 19.13K)