It really is over if you're born poor

it really is over if you're born poor

>went to a small school where everyone knew each other
>all the "normals" and "chads" just ended up being people with money
>they had their parents buy them vehicles, down payments on houses, get them high paying jobs, etc
>two people got jobs paying 6 figures out of high school because their relative owned some bull shit business
>every day i see roasties becoming millionaires shaking their ass on tik tok and onlyfans
>see teenage normies with huge twitch or youtube accounts buying sports cars and houses
>all of these people were already born with nice homes, loving family, car, friends they do things with, going on vacations, etc
>see people posting about how they get paid 80k to sit around and look busy and browse the internet
>i was born poor
>even as an adult my parents have still never helped me get a car or pay for one
>dont even care about anything anymore just want to die
>have no chance
>wasn't smart enough to buy bitcoin years ago

Attached: 88B473D8-D72B-45BD-9D07-7E3F360547BB.jpg (720x707, 148.17K)

>using the internet to view the top 0.01% of the world
>depress yourself as a result
Just be happy with what you have, try to work to improve your lot. Starting a business is the best way to begin creating generational wealth, consider what kinds of businesses you would like to start. Don't let people here fool you, you don't need 6 figures in the bank to start

Attached: business.jpg (1291x840, 299.21K)

Shut up faggot

>shilling your YouTube

Don't spoonfeed doomers. Let them die out.

It's not mine, it's relevant to my post. There's being financially poor and being mentally poor, nigger

95% of the world lives in worse circumstances than you.

Quit being a pussy.

Save that minimum wage you are getting.
Buy gardening equipment over time or window cleaning tools.

Start to do peoples places twice a week on your days off.

Accumulate more equipment and regular customers. Eventually you make somebody else do this area that you built up of customers and start a new area. Repeat after you built up customer base.

You now have a business. You're welcome

lmao

if you're actually poor then it shouldn't be hard to get a poorfag college scholarship. if you're not that poor then you can join the military, do a technical non-combat job, and be paid to learn a valuable skill. you can also go to college for free on the GI Bill. but let me guess, you're in your late 20s and you did nothing but cry and whine and hole yourself up in your parent's ratfuck single wide trailer while you played video games 16 hours a day for 10 years?

Stop browsing social media. You are being affected by the facades people put up to make themselves appear successful.
That happy high school couple? Marital problems.
That guy who bought a house after graduation? He'll still be paying it back in 50 years.
That rich guy? Struggling with cocaine addiction.
Money is worthless. Pursue the better things in life. Everyone suffers, it's just the nature of the suffering that differs.
Literally walk away from the screen and touch grass, and you'll find this world is definitely worth living in

But then again 95% is the world are nigs, spics, chinks and poos. So if you rationally take them out of the picture then OP's poor bastard blues becomes valid.

Fuck off golem slave

Well, the people around you are middle class. They have resources to give their kids a nice foundation to begin their life. Working class parents make their kids start off from zero, because they don't have any resources. All isn't lost, you are just playing on a higher difficulty.

>golem slave
i'm at work right now, in my home, being paid $95k a year to shitpost. my parents are blue collar laborers. my dad didn't even graduate high school. i forged my own path in life because i'm not a worthless fat faggot retard leech. keep coping and seething and crying. the world doesn't care. time will march on. everyone who puts in effort will succeed. you will continue to rot away in abject squalor, failure, and retardation.

Nobody gets rich with a job

Just be born rich like me dude!!!

I was raised lower middle class and did a trade right out of high school.
Read rich Dad poor Dad in my early 20s and pivoted into sales.
Went to 200k+ per year in under two years.
Started own business 8yrs ago.
Now worth mid 7 figures.

Am I lucky? Only in having the brains and the work ethic, not a single hand out anywhere.
The fact it comes easy to some is not a sign that you can't grind out the same result.

Yeah, these NPCs are always outcome dependent, with low abundance mentalities.
They see a Lamborghini and suddenly everyone is making it.
They literally cannot visualize stats and numbers let alone extrapolate it into real life terms.

>wall of woe is me cope

if you think women become millionnaires showing off their assholes on tik tak or pintagram you are completely deluded kiddo

*sips*

smells jeety