What did America mean by this?

What did America mean by this?

Attached: EKyFiZGWwAYXFSE.jpg (1080x1435, 158.86K)

the age of the amerimutt is over

Even this map is too kind for americans.
The US "supplies" (((consulting))), netflix and useless youtube ads. China supplies real life goods from cheap plastics to automobile parts to batteries.

>china becomes the biggest sweatshop in the world
>lol it's over for america
supplying dragon dildos to fags in Europe doesn't really strike fear into you.

>sorry goy but this is just progress. dismantling your manufacturing base and transitioning to a service based economy that necessarily creates a massive class and wealth divide (uneducated food/retail service wagies vs college educated white collar managerial class) is the natural course of things, well, since, forever!

You can thank neo-liberal/neo-conservative policies that only enrich the top (((1%))) of Americans. That’s ok though I am sure that by making America a brown country we can find success in the future just as the brown countries are always so successful.

I think the solution is to have kids with asian women

15 rubles ($0.0005) have been deposited to your sberbank account, ivan

And produce more Elliot's? No way.

Products are being replaced by services. We'll own nothing and be happy.

I'm surprised the US supplies more good to the US than China supplies to the US. I suspect this chart is far too generous to the US.

The answer? Way less agressive foreign policy. If you look at politicians from the 1900's, both Republicans and Democrats, were fine with destroying other countries if it benefitted America.
Now China is taking up that role

Why did America shoot itself in the foot instead of developing more domestic industries?

Own nothing be happy. Service based economy

And China's best export (with help from the West) was a lab created disease upon the world.

No no no you’re mistaken, america didn’t shot itself in the foot. Our business mens make 95 cents to the dollar outsourcing to China.
It was intended. They get rich, China used that 5 cent in a good way,
While we still fight over healthcare and blame China

Cope

Makes you wonder why they didn't prevent China entering WTO. It seems in hindsight that empire fail to ever really protect themselves. I guess selfishness gets the better of the skippers.

USD == world reserve currency
why will you want ot work hard when you get free credit from the rest of the world? if they do not cooperate, just use your military to liberate them.

Its over for you glowies and jews

the age of the chinamong has begun