I don't understand what makes an attractive and sexy foot. Can someone with a foot fetish explain it to me?

I don't understand what makes an attractive and sexy foot. Can someone with a foot fetish explain it to me?

Attached: 1618084792492.png (1099x1012, 628.25K)

How is this business and finance related?

This is like asking a scat fetishist what a attractive looking pile of shit looks like.

/thread

It's a cope for being homosexual

maybe he wants to profit off selling feet pics and needs tips on how to make his as attractive as possible to potential clients

it's a black male thing

Attached: tarantino.jpg (1269x1227, 166.93K)

those people are fucked in the head.
i can see why you want to caress a beautiful pair of legs but sticking your dick in there pretending its a pussy? absolutely satanic

theyre cold and feel nice

Attached: 1604928909512.jpg (1320x1980, 1.33M)

>dick on feet
Allow me to enlighten you.
Foot fetish people want feet in their mouth
'foot fuckers are low-rung'
soles lovers, are the chosen elite

Foot fetish makes zero sense on an evolutionary sense. I will never understand the attraction to feet, so retarded

Is there any other part of the female body you don't think you should be attracted to?

Footfags should be rounded up and shot in the face

It’s the curve

Color, shape, size, proportions.

Basically every same thing you could say about what makes one breat more attractive than another. And people have different preferences for small or large feet, different features, same as the differences in preferences for tits.

I like to suck toes and lick feet, same as tits. You can also fuck feet, not dissimilar from fucking tits.

Attached: FT8pzVqVsAATeb1.jpg (1536x2048, 487.22K)

that looks gross af, get help retard

yummy

Attached: detx5w9-abfc7c5b-0b55-4033-8579-981b3d0968d8.jpg (893x1007, 142.24K)

I made that pepe

No they look good actually

broken brain

>I don't understand what makes an attractive and sexy foot. Can someone with a foot fetish explain it to me?
...financially speaking of course
thread saved, jannies btfo

Attached: 1645480602074.png (714x574, 68.69K)

I don't get it. Feet are disgusting. I have never once looked at the feet of any woman and found myself aroused. If a woman touched my erect penis with her feet I'd be annoyed.