June 2022

>June 2022
>Cardano still doesn't have smart contracts
>zero dev building zero dapps
>Charles still doing daily vlogs about his diet and opinions on the current thing, gets millions of views from bag holding redditors in the red
Just 2 more weeks, cardano will bring defi to Africa

Attached: 1654089970575.jpg (510x489, 179.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YHvtrasAgw
cryptofees.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>june 2022
>cardano still makes /biz incels seethe with anger
>Charles still making /biz incels green with envy
just bought more

> Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=0YHvtrasAgw

Avalanche is literally everything Cardano promised to be+More yet it valued 1/3 of Cardano marketcap

How tf people expect to take crypto seriously when shit like this is so prevalent?

Attached: 189486435432.png (1450x1374, 227.16K)

>>Cardano still doesn't have smart contracts
Is this genuine opinion? Or just the utxo contracts don't count as smart since you can't do anything meaningful with them?

I hate charles as much as the next guy but I#m thinking about buying cardano desu. It holds its value pretty well despite the absolute shit tech, midwits will make it rise above its previous ath again in the next run no doubt.. Question is when to buy. Right now feels too high.

I don't trust Avalanche or any other chain until it get stress tested like Solana was. 99% of projects are scam or run by incompetent people. We can't really know it's working until groups with serious resources try to take it down.

Attached: 1647865391287.jpg (545x618, 197.32K)

APOLOGISE!
Cardano is raking in nearly $22k DAILY in fees.
Does that sound like a failure?
NO!

cryptofees.info/

Attached: 1628822585069.jpg (1183x547, 65.07K)

>smart contract
>is actually a dumb contract
idk, what do you think?
it's like if we had electric cars but they could only drive 1 mile for 8 hours of charge
WHAT SO ELECTRIC CARS DON'T EXIST?!

XRP have similar stats and that's not even crypto and literally no one using it. These stats are highly misleading.
Cardano doesn't have fee market so you can spam it to oblivion. It can be cheap but still unusable.

Did Charles really imply that Vitalik is a pedophile recently? If so, that's pretty based, but yeah I don't have a use for this guy or his ghostchain.

Protocol revenue is a meme ETH maxis came up with to justify their absurd gas fees. BTC revenue never was substantial and nobody cared.

Attached: Reven.png (1482x706, 63.55K)

Yeah they fucked up the smart contract design. They can't use functional programming in a practical way. They collected a lot of cargo cult programmers into their developer team.

source?

look up who the speaker is, already been down that rabbit hole.
Sometimes I actually wonder if biz's opinion on charles and ada are substantiated. Its all just retarded, uninformed and misleading fud.
Any Forums might actually think there are no smart contracts or dapps, or development.
Doesn't it get tiring lol to just lie online over and over again on money protocols? lol. Doesn't it get tiring to watch it move on without you?
Ppl fud ada just out of jealously...thats literally all biz does...seethe....

Attached: 1650687094863.gif (480x320, 657.74K)

>No smart contract
>No dapps building
I know this is a bait thread but come on at least drop some real FUD, not some lies I can dismiss with a 30 second search on google

Fucking cope, hahaha

Attached: FIcj7ykXIAMGxMk.jpg (1200x1200, 131.85K)

Kal kassa lying as usual...anymore fud you want me to debunk?? cope more

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 19.05.46.png (1234x1230, 378.95K)

Man, I just saw a screenshot of Charles giving one of his talks and the subtitles said
>...and you'll never see him [Vitalik] on a date with a woman or a man, but I'll let you guys figure that one out

holy kek...Sol stress tested? In that case they still couldn't find a way to no let the net shit his pants one day yes and the next one too...How many in 1 year and an half of "stress test" 7-8 time the net was down? Come on mate...AVAX is paying the capital sin of having shitted the bed for good ONE time, and yet still pays that sin with assholes saying "faster than you can say double spend" yeah sure, listen the bots and npc.

Attached: Portrait_half-light.png (432x600, 454.76K)

>Solana

Attached: 1619890991155s.jpg (124x125, 2.03K)

That’s less than your average chicken shop.