GO BACK TO THE OFFICE

GO BACK TO THE OFFICE

Attached: 1utw5ref2z291.jpg (1284x2778, 250.35K)

I am King Terry the Terrible. Twitter screenshot phoneposting niggers will be executed with an A10 gun, the fist of God maybe, individuals will be spared through extreme repentence and humility

He's right, remote management does dick all every day

>wants executive pay
>doesn't want executive responsibilities
many such cases. Enjoy the cage, wagie.

This is just a layoff in disguise.

Funny how COVID crisis fucked people's minds. Remote work is only ok for some kinds of jobs, but execs should be on site. Elon is stating the obvious.

That's what remote cucks get for openly bragging about gaming the system and doing fuckall all day for the past 2 years

>execs should be on site
why.

>dont show up to work
>get fired
>this is just a layoff in disguise!

Attached: 1636753547953.jpg (785x731, 68.43K)

and with that
>{creaking rusty squeaky sound as cell gate swings shut}
>cerclunk
ze exec wagie.... is back in ze cagie
>{jingling of ze keys}
time to "show some presence" lel

Isn’t this just for executives? He’s not even wrong that they pretend to work

Why you would want to be a "executive" in this day and age is beyond me. I used to be middle management, director in a financial institution and the sheer amount of stupid garbage and politics was mind boggling, our VP spent all her time basically making shit up and prostituting herself to upper execs just so our group can have some funding.

The best position, if you want to be a wageslave is make 100-250k doing something very esoteric and technical as a individual contributor and stay below radar.

He’s right though.
>working class can’t work from home so either starve or go dutifully to the work site
>office class think they’re above this and thrown their toys out the pram

Then they can find another job. The market is correcting itself and you should consider yourself lucky if you can hold onto the job you have.

executives are just highly paid wages. hilarious how even they have managed to fuck it up with mindless jew shareholder worship. pic related, king pajeet of jewgle slaving away in his glass box diorama like a good little poo.
>GOOD MORNING BOARD OF DIRECTOR SIRS

Attached: 9de7142172a80927ea0108200085ce88.jpg (736x490, 84K)

why the fuck have jeets been allowed to be in such high positions?

Sorry Elon but software engineers control the market.

Can walk into a new wfh job next week, say bye to your best engineers Elon.

they're incredibly servile even when they're in positions of power.

Some people moved across the country and bought a house lol, I called this. Wait for other corpos to follow suite.

Attached: dynspmxf5jj21.jpg (720x957, 66.67K)

My company put everyone who willingly went back to the office into an open office setup where everyone can see what you're doing the entire time and you have no personal space. Fuck that lol.
If you want me back in the office at least give me my own fucking area and don't breathe down my neck.

No, you can find work elsewhere wagie

>twitter screencap thread
Jannies do your job for once you subhuman filth.