How can I make $100/week with $5k?

Attached: $.jpg (430x430, 44.11K)

why did you feel the need to post a picture of a nigger? did you think this would encourage someone to help you?

NEAR->USN, maybe it could work. Not sure tho

Attached: 284370210_978046252882912_1567312141133268962_n.jpg (1098x546, 174.85K)

Check Metroverse NFT project on OpenSea

put your 5k in the bank and suck 5 dicks a week for $20 a pop

what you can also do is suck 3 dicks for 33.333 per each, almost gets you usd100 (it's usd99.999 to be precise)

fuck thats a based digit further proving how spot on i was with my numbers

charge them 33.334 and scam them for 0.002
ezpz

Oh no....racist in the room
What's it like to have a brian the size of a pea?

>brian
Oh man, you couldn't even graduate from elementary, huh?

Who's Brian, your boyfriend?

*AHEM*
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERYNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERYNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERYNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERYNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Attached: 1653168042103.png (600x622, 348.85K)

>wow 3 x 3.33 = 9.99 Im so heckin based and intelligent
Amerimutt moment

Give me the 5k and I will send you $100/week for the next 25 weeks

I think a better solution is 100 dicks a week for $1 a pop

Unironically why I come to this website, to read about retarded niggers such as OP and the pea sized brain accuser and also to tell them you’re both niggers

Attached: topkek.jpg (1024x1024, 47.71K)

If you ever lived with loads of nigs you would know why people don't like them. Every shitty place I ever visit had loads of brown people or other foreigners living there. All the nicest places I ever went were almost 100% white. Makes you really wonder.

provide liquidity with uniswap on a 1% fees pair on any l1

MinSwap liquidity pool. Thank me later.

Stay mad broke ass cracker white boy

Attached: 985297a510c130a10829a699fcfd531a.jpg (500x667, 62.41K)