OH NO NO NO CRYPTOBROS

DID WE GET TOO COCKY???

>Harvard lecturer Bruce Schneier, former Microsoft engineer Miguel de Icaza and principal engineer at Google Cloud Kelsey Hightower, are among 26 leading computer scientists and academics who have signed a letter delivered to US lawmakers heavily criticising crypto investments and blockchain technology.

>“The claims that the blockchain advocates make are not true,” said Schneier. “It’s not secure, it’s not decentralised. Any system where you forget your password and you lose your life savings is not a safe system,” he added.

>not decentralised
>not secure

It's over isn't it?

>ft.com/content/f4b2fa1a-4057-4b10-9f3b-efa57e6bcbac

Attached: FireShot Capture 059 - Tech experts urge Washington to resist crypto industry’s influence - _ - www.ft.com.png (1158x1024, 966.74K)

>former Microsoft engineer
>principal engineer at Google Cloud
Microsoft, Google

>only 26
>writing a petition instead of a proof
Hmmm

>Any system where you forget your password and you lose your life savings
so a system where someone else but you can reset/knows your password is secure?

academics are fags, all of them.

>two idiots who have nothing to do with cryptocurrency and don't understand it sign a letter
>letter literally says "WE DONT LIKE THING"
Yeah ur right op it's over. Pack it up. LOL goddam you are retarded bro sorry.

>well-financed lobbying efforts from the crypto industry
as opposed to the poorly-financed lobbying from the financial services sector, presumably

>lose keys
>no way to recover funds without a key
Soubds secure to me.

Will humanity ever break past the "experts" meme?

It's not safe for retarded normies to use, i.e. not """"secure"""

Simple as

Attached: 1629948302216.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

>it's only secure if we can use our centralised power to do chargebacks, please bro, ban this shit bro, please

i assume these are the 26 people posting on the buttcoin subreddit daily kek

never. remember lobotomy?

Oyyy veeey

>lose password
>lose life savings
Sounds based to me

>click here to recover password

There's plenty of secure ways that institutions can hold crypto for you if you are a retard and can't secure a password.

DECO solves this.

Imagine thinking you matter because you're a principal engineer at Google.

You're just an assembly line worker still.

they can use custodial wallets if they can't wipe their own ass

>26 leading computer scientists and academics who have signed a letter delivered to US lawmakers heavily criticising crypto investments and blockchain technology.

Those niggas needed to bring a bigass check to Congress along with their letter. But they didn't so fuck them.

Just the old system fighting back, Bullish as hell.

it's fucking insane how quickly extremist conservatives turn against companies just because folks ASSOCIATED with those companies perform evidence-based actions that enrage the bible-thumpers

i'm progressive and even i can admit that corporations can occasionally do good. we don't need to reflexively oppose everything they do.

Attached: mate.png (1287x798, 86.29K)

>evidence-based actions
It's literally an opinion piece, you drooling retard

>Bruce Schneier
>Doesn't understand crypto.
The dunning kruger on this board is insane.