IT'S COMING HOME

IT'S COMING HOME
youtube.com/watch?v=vB19UKIWeHw

Attached: Screenshot (44).png (1751x903, 1.43M)

Its happening?! Is that why he met Powell?

Explain to me how this won't crush your economy even harder?

I'd like to squawk her box if you catch my drift

They can't relieve student loan debt unless they promise free education to all. Otherwise it's not fair

I don't know nothing

What if someone paid back his loans?
Or worked hard to fund his studies?
Why don't they get the same amount of money?
It's cheating!
It incentivizes everyone to take huge loans and beg for the government to pay it back.

Attached: 1649039792930.jpg (2017x2048, 360.73K)

short term spending will go up because these faggits think they got off the hook. Long term, because they stopped paying off their loan, interest will accum and they will have to pay more back.
Even more bonus would be if they took on extra debt because they think just got a bit of 'relief'.

so what exactly does this solve?

Like all of those massive corporations that never closed, took millions in forgiven payroll bailout loans, and didn't use any of it to give raises or bonuses? I audit financials and see this bullshit every fucking day. I don't care anymore.

You can't negate an injustice by another totally unrelated injustice. It doesn't make sense.
You are not against theft, you just want your slice from the loot.

Attached: 1650435072191.jpg (850x1417, 376.45K)

NOOOOOO YOU MADE ME LISTEN TO JEW MUSIC

Attached: 1560322459611.jpg (495x362, 29.93K)

>they will have to pay more back
Which they won't be able to do and they'll be bailed out again. All of this will send a strong message to others not to pay off their loans and so nobody will. And they will live happily ever after and the economy will not collapse I repeat it's all fine

save your cuckolded turn the other cheek morality for the sunday youth group, christcuck faggot.

Don't care. I'm taking what I can get from now on.

>save your cuckolded turn the other cheek
Who the fuck talked about that? I am against parasite subhuman behavior. That's all. You don't turn your other cheek! You should slice parasites in half! But you are just a parasite yourself who larp as a victim to justify evil shit.

I will sue the govt for an amount equal to the average or max debt forgiven. I made smart choices, worked while in college so my employer could pay my tuition, and paid the difference in cash. I opted for more affordable options to stretch out my tuition benefits. While these morons got an arts or communications degree while fucking off and partying every night. Not gonna fly.

I have skin in the game and this would basically make me debt free, but clearly doesn't solve anything. What about future borrowers? It doesn't solve shit. Funny how the universities themselves never take the blame it's always about debt forgiveness rather than cutting the cost of tuition. You go into debt so that the colleges can pay for their sports programs and the millions that get spent on diversity projects and woke studies. They also need some excuse to actually get repayments started again while trying to save face for the mid terms.

Not giving the money to niggers. Most student/college educated poeple are white people. They are buying the white vote. Mid terms are coming and it looks like the dems are going to lose hard.
By giving student debt relief to those that have open debts and tax brakes to those who have payed off their debt, they are banking that white people are going to vote dem during the mid terms.

Long term it doesn't solve shit. New students are still able to borrow and college tuition will be priced on the amount students are able to borrow. Short term they may be able to buy votes and win mid terms.

It is actually one of the most racist policy they can do. As they are airdropping money exclusively to white people.
Also I am not an Amerifat.

>sorry for driving prices so high, here's 10% back

Attached: 1473143582411.png (850x1208, 564.57K)

It will backfire. Dems don't know how to win. They're losers. Only trump not knowing when to shut the fuck up could get them elected. It won't happen again.

Boo fuckin hoo! Your displaying a, sort of slave mentality.

Same thing with stimulus checks in 2020 but politicians don't give a fuck if their policies have long term negative effects. They only care about the effects up until the next election. They're trying to buy votes

That's what I thought, thanks for confirming

Two more weeks

>Dems don't know how to win.
>Biden wins
>b-b-but the dems rigged the election and that's how they won. It won't happen this mid term.
>Biden airdrops money to whitey
>Dems win midterm

Attached: 2bd.png (680x329, 176.9K)

It kicks off the golden bull run. Stocks like Apple will actually break $10T if normies are allowed to ignore student loan debt and max out their credit cards on consooming.