>Paying for ANY kind of digital media such as video games and movies
>"""Designer""" clothes
>Renting instead of buying
>Dates
>Women in general
>Vacations
>Jewelry

I hate normal fags so much it's unreal

Attached: 1638846432998.jpg (560x909, 87.99K)

Yeah
They should buy shitcoins and stay poor like us

>>Paying for ANY kind of digital media such as video games and movies
Audible is worth it because it has books impossible to fund anywhere else, but mostly agree

>>"""Designer""" clothes
Expensive clothes are a sign of status and influence the way you're treated by others, which influence your hormone balance.
Right now I dress mostly like shit because I'm a student and I care little about others but paying for high status symbols is perfectly reasonable.

>>Women in general
What's the point of money if not to have a family? If you just want to masturbate and play pirated games then minimum wage is enough, even gibs are enough

They have fucked up dopamine receptors, so they always have cravings and blow their money on nonsense to filled thier voids.

Why is this on 6 sticky notes hanging from a string off the ceiling and not in an excel sheet?

Expensive dog breeds when you can get a puppy for free. I got my lab mix for free and he's lived to be 15 and was good, intelligent, faithful doggo. I know a dude who spent fuckin' thousands on a weird looking bulldog and he's poor as shit.

Kek I literally have zero of those. I own my phone and pay for super cheap data only. Americans especially are prone to subscription addiction like this. Even in the UK the average person has a few subscriptions to shit they don't even use.

Attached: 1652674963364.png (1440x810, 342.83K)

I won't even pay for Amazon prime. Just get endless free trials. I don't even pay for a cellphone. I use an obamaphone that my mom gave me.

Why pay for most of this stuff when you have z-lib and putlockers?

Because these people view subscriptions as a virtue signal. It's also a point of social connection for them.
>oh do you have [streaming service] you should check out [jewish show]
They also see it as a personality.
>omg in my [subscription box] they sent me some new coffee and I literally can't stop drinking it, it's so good.

I think you underestimate the deep levels of consumerism the normie has and how fucked up it makes them.

Post subscriptions ITT
VPS for IRC without being DDoS'd: $3.50/month
VPN for torrenting: $20/year cash
DNS renewals: $120/year
Email hosting: $70/year

Retarded image. If there is anything worth going into extreme debt for, it's the ever appreciating real estate investment, not even including the freedom you're granted for owning your own home.

I don't get vacations

Because then they'd need to add a sticky note for "MS Office" and they can't afford any more sticky notes

if I cut all od those thing out Id save maybe 150$ a month

If I ever get a dog I'd rather pay good money for a perfect breed than play the genetic lottery with a mutt. Never gonna take a b*lldog obviously

I still use Office 2007. Doesn't cost me a dime.

Pets

If you know both parents of the mutt its not hard to see how it will look like, pure breeds often got genetic sickness brought in by overbreeding, depends on the race though

What you all should know is, dont feed them shitty dry food, look up barfing, my dog is already 12 and looks like a young god, siblings of him are already dead or look old and weak and its 100% the food

People think expensive clothes are a sign of status and influence the way people treat you, but it only works on dumb people? Suppose its a good tool if you're going out for a night but otherwise its not going to fool any 2sd above

Salty no homers that missed out on buying a home before price went up. Cope and seethe harder rent nigger, you will always be a bitch to your land lord

>SaaS of any kind
Don't need it. You can do project management in Excel. Can't afford that? Google Sheets. Don't want Cloud? LibreOffice/OpenOffice.

>ProtonVPN
>...

That's it. How'd I do?

In Europe mostly things like alcohol, cigarettes, eating out and trendy new electronics are the reason they are losing money