Forex user here. Who made a grip off the tip I have you last week? Feels good dunking on the retards

Forex user here. Who made a grip off the tip I have you last week? Feels good dunking on the retards

Attached: audjpy.jpg (1366x612, 324.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3a91di
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Brags about one correct "prediction"

Post PnL.

>1
I have been posting tips here for years new fag, kys
streamable.com/3a91di

Attached: forexanon.png (1357x6730, 1.84M)

>90.25 -> 93.00
mah 3%

get a tripcode

ahhh our first retard arrives. Nah 50:1 leverage retard, 150% return

updated the image just now just for you buttercup

Attached: forexanon.jpg (1357x7498, 2.12M)

What's the next move?

I just opened a new long to 93.67

> Gets angry

I recommend therapy. Plus just post an actual PnL graph lol. Getting lucky with a few trades is not special.

>screeching poor people noises

Attached: joker6.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

> Still doesn't post a simple PnL graph

What a surprise, another user asking for attention online for inconsistent trade callouts. Thanks for the entertainment ;).

Im busy making large amounts of cash right now peon. Go be poor and retarded somewhere else

Attached: Party_Time.gif (350x496, 721.67K)

>ForEx
>High leverage

You're going to blow up sooner or later. Perfect broker client.

you are dumb silence yourself peasant

Hope you remember this thread when your account hits zero :)

I've been doing this for 10 years buddy

TWO MORE WEEKS right? Stay poor

nigga you got stopped out on that trade LOL
> i moved my stop loss down / removed it
you will go bust eventually if you trade full time.
> i re-entered after getting stopped
congrats.

Any Forums retards will always be retards

actually I got out at the top then back in at the bottom because I know what I ma doing unlike a moron like you

sure you did.
> i sold the top, bought the bottom. im a pro trader guys.
no shit EVENTUALLY every fucking trade will play out, just like eventually that pair is going to get wrecked. It just took you 2 weeks and your TP just hit today if im not mistaken so you ignored your original plan by selling your longs whenever you did. Fucking retard, don't even post here anymore.

HAHAHA you are fucking stupid. The thread is in the archives moron where I laid out in detail what I was doing and why. A dumb downed version for you idiots. I know how to read a fucking chart and where to take profits and wait for a better spot. Just because I told you idiots the target doesnt mean I just sat in that trade the entire time in a known fucking range you imbecile. Just stfu and stay poor stupid nigger

When you're wrong, do you post graphs of your failures? That would at least be entertaining. Bragging to us isn't impressive but only serves your ego (assuming your being truthful)

*you're

sheesh relax bro lmfao.
You posted a fucking chart with TP and SL. Here you are admitting that you completely bailed on that plan
> i know what im doing guys
your original TA was trash my nigger since you TP way before you originally said you would and here you are larping as a pro trader. Go fuck off you stupid aussie twat.

>When you're wrong, do you post graphs of your failures?
there is a little thing called the Any Forums archives. You are more than welcome to look.
> Bragging
There are multiple loud mouth idiots in every thread, just like this one. Dunking on you idiots who love to slap your gums together gives me immense joy dont care how you feel about it. If you dont want to get dunked on then dont run your cock sucker

That was an entirely different play, a range play and as I said I DESCRIBED IT IN DETAIL in the thread and I didnt "bail on the play" idiot, when I saw it wasnt ready to breakout of the range yet I continued playing the range you fucking buffoon. Why the fuck would I stay in a long play that hand broken through it resistance when I can play it up and down? Oh that's right you dont know how to read a chart so this is completely foreign to you because you are a buffoon.

you are poor because you are stupid. I am rich because I am smart, stay poor stupid nigger

Attached: rekkingretards.jpg (2725x5033, 2.75M)