Probably the dumbest question I've seen asked this year

But you may understand now why it is virtually impossible to raise interest rates enough to fight inflation. Just a reminder: last time we had comparable inflation rates, the FED raised interest rates to 20 percent. You think they'll do that again? If they do that, there'll be burning cities and hanging politicians. Don't believe me? Think back a few years - cities were burning without people's livelihood being directly impacted. Now they are. Prepare for hyperinflation, it's the only way out left for politicians. You'll seen see articles about how inflation might be bad, but the alternative being worse. Watch out.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601_113316.jpg (1080x631, 166.82K)

Cities were on fire in 2020 as a direct result of the actions of Democrats, not in spite of them.

How does that matter? Fact is that they were on fire, and considering what the trigger was back then, you can bet your fucking ass that the revolt will be much worse once interest rates threaten people's livelihood. And the only way politicians know how to deal with that risk is giving people money, which will make inflation worse.

Inflation doesn't need fighting; It's transitory. What you are seeing is a political charade. Inflation isn't popular and someone (Powell) has to take the blame.

hey faggot retard, go shit up your facebook boomer conservative groups. no one wants to hear your debilitatingly low IQ "good kike vs bad kike" culture war psyop niggerbrain takes.

How are banks allowing these credits? This will only make things worse

That's true, but at that stage, I don't think that they have any other choice. They'll continue playing the game, and once the music stops, they'll rely on government. Not just the banks are fucked, not just the economy is fucked, the whole society is. Most people just don't realize it yet.

I do, cause he's right.

How many of those 'lower-income Americans' weigh over 200 pounds?

It's less that it "doesn't need fighting" and more that it cannot be fought. True inflation (money supply) is a Pandora's box problem. The best you can do is raise rates and hope that people and businesses put their excess money with the banks, but all that does in reality is kick the can down the road since those same people and businesses will want to use their money (with interest) on investments or purchases at a later point when the rates eventually go back down. Even if you got the bright idea to keep rates high indefinitely, you're still only holding back the excess money by promising its owners even more money by holding. You are choosing higher inflation tomorrow to catch a break today.

Attached: bookstore.jpg (960x599, 144.84K)

fucking niggers

I hate niggers so god damn much.

>hyperinflation
lol you don't know what that word means.

COPE

I'm curious what will be built there. I bet some corpo shit.

>books are like kryptonite to a nigga

Hes right and youre seething. Post nose libjew

How long have you been here? Do you understand where banks get the money to loan out? Its federally guarenteed money, why would they not loan it out. They will get their golden parachute regardless

this
i think we've seen the worst of inflation. prices will stay where they are, but we aren't going to be weimar germany

Reading books is for dumb nerds. Are you some kind of incel you pathetic loser? Try working out instead of reading books

Kinda cringe bro. Inflation is in fact not over, interest rates are still too low to solve it and they can not raise them high enough to stop it. In addition the fed calls for inflation in its policy.

>How does that matter?
it matters because back then cops were ordered to stand down as niggers were looting shit to mess with orange man and now if they get uppity again the cops will push their shit in you tard

ok well go debt max bro, might as well take out 100k+ in loans cuz you'll get to pay it all back with a $1000 an hour mcdonalds job soon am i rite

>weimar germany
Yeah, didn't WWI Germany created 7 times the money it had during the war?