Reasons to live

Attached: AD63308B-613F-4EB1-A2CA-3D5574230EB9.jpg (400x400, 9.2K)

Doomers are the worst. Why wouldn't you want to witness clown world

Cause you get tainted by it

only if you're also a retard.

Kys reddit

feeling good

2D girls

Attached: FTNjiATWQAADgHF.jpg (1059x592, 286.02K)

Pussy

Attached: download (6).jpg (320x157, 7.81K)

You aren't as smart as you think you are and the clownworld isn't as stupid for it's reasons to be like you think it is

pain is better than the eternal void, nobody likes doomers btw. my pussy is dry af right now.
>hur dur life is hard
people were sying from dental issues 150 years ago faggot. man up.

To hate on niggers

if you follow clown world then it will eat you

Because I have no other choice. The only meaningful thing I can find to do is get through this hell-ride as morally and spiritually upright as possible, anything less is admitting I can't and I don't deserve anything better.

these are not morals, being a scared little domisticated kitten is not morallity, it is weakness, you dont "choose" anything youre simply unable, you cant, if you cant youre not moral, youre weak. read some of Cark Jungs shadow theory. improve yourself.

I will personally annihilate the antichrist, solely with the power of my cosmic chi energy.

Attached: 45.jpg (999x769, 87.14K)

Jesus christ died for you sins

You don't know anything about what I think. Cool projections though.

checked

you just laid it out. read Carl Jung. you sound scared, not morally superior. a lion that chooses not to kill you, while he is perfectly able, IS morally superior.

>muh Carl Jung shadow theory
Fuck off.This current western society is purely Freudian and Adlerian.Think anything more of itand you get trapped in a maze of bullshit

Attached: cover2.jpg (1600x900, 69.03K)

>I just extrapolated your entire worldview from two sentences
You didn't.

just did.

you definr youself, western society is not anything relevant, youre an individual with rational thought and all the means to achive anything, not seeing that is weak and pathetic, not moral.

*you* get trapped. dont project your inability to cope with your sorry ass existence onto me.

My identity was shaped by my environment ever since birth.Of course it is best to delude myself that I have free will and agency of my own for the most part but when it comes to matters like this I simply cannot delude myself that the environment did not have any influence for my development.