Don't miss the bandwagon

Is the metaverse the future of just a meme? I'm kicking myself that I flirted with the idea of buying bitcoin over a decade ago.

Is this another one of those moments?

I used to think it was ridiculous.

> "LMAO, who the hell is going to spend money on 'digital' products? Its not even real"

Then I started to see how much these Zoomer faggots spend all their pocket money on buying their Fortnite characters new hats!

Is it the future, or just FOMO kicking in?

Attached: metaverse.jpg (300x168, 14.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=transmira&OS=transmira&RS=transmira
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fortnite hats are more interesting though

Im thinking about Virtual real-estate.

Just gotta make sure I pick the correct metaverse. Whatever one becomes the dominant one.

Anyone actually making it in the metaverse?

back then bitcoin was a completely new concept. Metaverse, however, is a recycled concept which appears to be new.
Both are not comparable

Just pick the one with hats

>Virtual real-estate.
isn't all land infinite in the metaverse like minecraft?

i fomod in and look at me now

Attached: 836f0870-8aad-11ec-a907-278b9b403cac.jpg (299x275, 13.57K)

>bitcoin was a completely new concept.
Newfag. Cryptographic currency was a thing since the mid 90s. Bitcoin only solved the decentralised duplication problem.

The main problems with the metaverse is inability to tap directly into human senses (i.e. Neuralink) and you have to instead hook into the sensory organs. Whoever can solve the direct sensory data delivery problem will being upon the next major paradigm shift.

It’s going to get big.

Being able to participate in online communities and games where you KNOW that the things belong to you and can’t be cucked out from underneath you, traded or used as keys to get extra perks (eg, OG badges, CSGO operation things n shit) they will have value and a whole economy will grow around it.

The engine of this economy will be, ENJ - quite literally, the engine.

>main problems with the metaverse is inability to tap directly into human senses
Or they could just make the graphics not look like shit and fill it up with interesting stuff and it would probably be something people would spend time in. Something like that Matrix Awakens unreal demo if you've seen that.

It might be. But what will you buy to get exposure to it exactly?

Yes but it won't be anything paradigm shifting (ala Bitcoin). Sure you could have WoW with UE5 graphics and all collectables tracked on a blockchain but it will be just that - a game with good graphics and blockchain technology - nothing special.

>The main problems with the metaverse is inability to tap directly into human senses (i.e. Neuralink) and you have to instead hook into the sensory organs. Whoever can solve the direct sensory data delivery problem will being upon the next major paradigm shift.
Pro tip: won't happen. The current state of tech and knowledge about human biology is vastly overestimated. Add to that the possible moral concerns + objections and it's simply not profitable enough to justify R&D costs.

what to buy tho? i dont know shit about metaverse

ENJ - I haven’t bought yet I think it will go lower, also haven’t really checked out the project but my schitzo senses say its a winner.

prime virtual real estate.

Or just buy all the trinkets and shit like in the real world. Like people who bought trading cards and Star wars figures, etc when it wasnt that big a deal.

You can probably buy some virtual limit edition shit now which will become valuable collectors items, etc when the Metaverse takes off.

You'll have items from the before times. Very rate commodities. People make millions from antiques, etc, Its just a virtual version of that.

wtf? where can i do that?

I don’t know what to do here outside of crypto. I’ll be monitoring the thread.

However, if you want some meta crypto currency then try REQ. Yes, I know, it has its history but it will be big in the metaverse. Same with XTZ and Jasmy.

Good luck everyone

even in some games like Runescape, if you have 'classic' versions of things, you can sell them for boat-loads.

If the metaverse if just starting, maybe you can start 'investing' in virtual items while they are cheap. Stores are starting to buy virtual shops on there. Imagine having the first ever version of Nike Jordans for your avatar.

I think there will be plenty of opportunities to bank for the savvy early adopter.

so theres none metaverse online yet?

There is nothing unique about your stupid fucking nft token

Attached: 2FAFAB72-CE3E-4261-B9A9-BDD5C66303CB.jpg (1241x2257, 463.43K)

As far as I know, there are a few metaverses about. I think as it takes off even more will sprout up. However, just like with Social media sites, retail sites, crypto, one eventually dominates and becomes the 'de facto' version.

That has happened yet, so if you have your finger on the pulse, maybe you can become the one too see the writing on the wall and get there before the riff raff do and position yourself nicely.

In these early stages, just get your fingers in as many pies as possible

yes but npc's are not supposed to know that

Earth1.omniscape.com;
And the approved patent the patent that goes with it:
appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=transmira&OS=transmira&RS=transmira

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-004533_Discord.jpg (624x1062, 429.66K)