Well Any Forums? seems easy enough, why don't you become a management consultant earning $200k as a graduate in NYC?

well Any Forums? seems easy enough, why don't you become a management consultant earning $200k as a graduate in NYC?
youtube.com/watch?v=4avS00vBDI8&ab_channel=TaylorBell

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 7.16.13 pm.png (436x338, 262.56K)

kek imagine having these fake do-nothing jobs and bragging about being useless to society

Well im not a woman so.

She's a whore

Every incels dream job, 200k and surrounded by big city pussy

how does one consult that which they have no experience doing?

You guys think she applied more effort in school/college/university than we did?

For me, no. She is nothing but a worthless whore, whose job is a scam. I wouldn't want to trade. And living in the city? Kek. Nice try. There are niggers and sex-havers everywhere
For me, it's anime/vidya/NEETdom/crypto/online racism >>>>> bug life

Management consulting is a joke. At the top of the tree, CXO's doing his golfing buddy a favour, and the rest is just corporate busywork.

What a whore, she gets by on her looks

>niggers and sex-havers everywhere
>prefers neet bug life
Extremely based, now all you need to do is occasional sex tourism and having multiple kids in asia or elsewhere

i always thought of consulting as something people successful in the field could do part time in retirement.

she explains it in the video, but to save you the time, she recycles other people's work and googles things (yes she said this in the video).
the part she left out was sucking dick once or twice a week, but that's a small unimportant detail.

She obviously sucks the dicks of her higherups for a living, no need to watch a 16 minute vide on that

ITT bitter chuds are jealous of a strong, successful woman

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Imagine have her as your personal sexcretary SLAVE SLUT god fucking FUCK the corporate world is just an extension of fucking high school, all the cool and beautiful people have SEX in their urban centres whilst we hold our limp dicks in the fringes of society and santiy FUCKING telling ourselves we have it better but CHAD SUITS ARE GETTING THEIR DICK SUCKED DAILY BY THESE ROSY-CHEEKED GRADUATES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M A VIRGIN FUCK I JUST WANT A QT SECRETARY SEX SLAVE BROS IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 1597726421534.jpg (311x362, 29.88K)

she's nothing but a fucktoy to her CEO's and managers like all women are today in higher end or even lower end jobs.

Actually just noticed she has herpes on her lips. Yikes yeah 2D is better after all sorry for that little outburst haha.

Corporate whores (not women in normal jobs) are possibly the worst women to date. Seriously, they have the gift of giving life but reject it for material gains and status. They have no morals and will probably burn in hell. Especially, HR roasties.

she owes 300k with compounded interest and spends 90% of her wages on rent, ubers, ubereats, cocaine, raves and such. Its an illusion. Anyway, management consultant is informing companies how many minorities they have to hire and how best to demoralize the staff of European descent. Her job is to betray her people for money, much like a politician.

iktf

Attached: 1642282397972.jpg (245x246, 12.94K)

I can't imagine how mad this video makes NEETs and incels. :^)
t. guy who also works in NYC in finance

After having suffered a burnout once already (including hospitalisation) I have no idea how people can put up with working 70+ hrs/week in a high stress environment in a megalomaniac city

Wasn’t born in a rich family not normal

It's a larping faggot. Eurofag here, I know it would be like really late night for the amerimutts unless neet.