I'm not allowed to be on here

But just wanted to drop by and say buy as much link as you can ASAP...you're welcome

Attached: E4A66273-1196-4C01-9140-F63FD7DBB585_1_201_a.jpg (512x507, 15K)

Reveal more, please.

larp #34823784 unless a hint or info

I am not at liberty to discuss...but all will be revealed soon...

Get the fuck of biz, graham, what the fuck did I tell you

Trust the process...

Fuck your trust, give me more info.

I can only give so much....at this time...

First buy...then ask questions later...all will be understood soon...

Bye

I will reveal you are a dumbass for believing this larp

>lel he made a post he must believe
took me 5 seconds, retard.

All will become believers eventually...all within the process...

What a fucking autistic attempt at shilling. Get off my board you Neanderthal monkey nigger. Pic rel

Attached: 23EACE62-CCC2-49CF-9993-80DC26FE00D0.jpg (592x518, 28.26K)

Strong levels of anger and disbelief in here...I am bullish...and you should be too :)

400 LINK trying to buy as much as I can with each wagie check

You are going to make it fren...just keep buying...and never sell...

We all already hold Chainlink you fucking mongoloid, we're angry because you have made the lowest effort larp seen on this board for a long time, and that is certainly an achievement. If you're going to larp at least have something planned, a story, a background, a character, a way to reel people in. This is just pitiful.

Ah...you just don't hold enough link...you need to keep buying and turn that frown upside down fren :)

kek

based

I enjoy larps, but you have to sell it. I was hoping for better. You didn't even go for the classic 'my dad works at Chainlink labs'. Please go away and come back when you have literally anything more than 'it's happening, tonight!'.

I have nothing to prove...as I said before...all will be revealed soon...I cannot say anything else at this time...

Ok user, let's say you have 20k link, zero Linkpool and 10k fiat free to deploy. What do?

Buy more link...that's all everybody should be doing...

How long? My mental health is in the shitter since ath.

Right so you have nothing to prove, cannot say who you are, cannot say what your relation is to CLL, cannot give us any concrete time frame, can't even give us an approximate timeframe, won't even give us a clue as to what to expect, can't be specific about anything at all. The only thing you can say is 'buy Link. Soon™'.
Well, I'm sold. Thanks, user.

Attached: pepeannoyed.jpg (434x245, 10.9K)

Checked and liberty pilled.

FUCK OFF spamming retards

>Trips.
Just bought 1000k.

Attached: 1653506328659.jpg (750x738, 77.14K)

Convincing larp

I see you all are not checking my digits and ID in this thread...you do know something big is coming...right user...