House buying and self made restoration work

hey anons, so I bought this house last summer. I want to optimize gains for a possible reselling. I have more or less 20k euros left to spend in this shit knowing that I already:
changed the roof,
installed a heat pump,
repainted almost the whole 180 square meters
installed a brand new kitchen
façade restored to clean the cement

I think about heat insulation and attic converstion (30 square meters).

What would you do?

Attached: myhouse2.jpg (1600x1200, 218.5K)

no real estate hard working hero on this board?

If it were me, I'd take that 20k euros and gamble it on shitcoins/altcoins to win more money and still keep the house cause I'm a retarded gambler. If I lose it all I can still sell the house and have a second chance

Based and degenerate-pilled

well that's not the answer I expected but I'll discuss this with my wife to see if she agrees

Sell the home immediately for as much profit as you can. Do the bare minimum work to get it salable. Shit is still hot and prices have gone up, but a cooling is on the horizon.

well if I sell it right now I have to find another house to fit my family, and having a garden in the countryside to grow vegetables is valuable in the current events

Put in a hair salon/ makeup room with a proper hairdressing sink, chairs and mirrors. Makeup collecting is booming cause it’s affordable luxury consumption so a dedicated beauty space will set your house apart

I am around 35 minutes drive away from the local big city, do you think people would come so far?

looks like a great house to raise a family OP, don't sell it

why would you sell such a beautiful house in the first place? And a nice garden is worth a lot, join us on /hmg/ over at /out/.

Just in case I have to, so my kids gets a little something, yo never know! I don't want to sell it immediatley. Just optimising for long term. Thx for the invite, will check /hmg/ and /out/ gladly

heat insulation yes, attic no. i think bathroom remodel would go father than a meme room few would care to use

If you are doing anything with that attic, it should be making hidden spaces to hide anything you want to protect, bad times can come, why not have a safe spot just in case?

what euro country is this in & how much did you pay? honestly looks comfy as fuck, beats modern soulless deanoboxes

Attached: deanocore.jpg (2048x1536, 1.3M)

I have a 60 square meters more attic to make a hidden panic room, but impossible to do something else with it

Bathroom is remodeled I forgot to list it, but adding a 2nd one in the attic with 1 or 2 rooms wouldn't be a good idea?

it's in France, 320k euros for 180 square meters plus the 30 in the attic, 2k square meters garden with a fat swimming pool

House looks great, you should restore it and take good care of it unless it's got structural issues that cement injections can't solve.

structurally perfect I got a friend architect who came with a mason to chech

check

Then you're gucci, user. How thick are those stone walls? 40cm? Noticed any problems with mould yet?