You guys know what comes next don't you? Are you going to fall for it again?

You guys know what comes next don't you? Are you going to fall for it again?

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-091336_Binance.jpg (1080x1246, 178.39K)

easy

Attached: PUMP.png (1078x1246, 183.06K)

>less than 48 hours
Lel nice TA but it's still not the worst I've seen here. Nice try though

well i was watching this now i see 2 ppl here also saw it so imma prolly sell lolol

IIIIMMMM GONNNAAAAA
IMMMMM GONNNNNNNNAAAA.......

I find it very amusing that people cannot read the most basic candle patterns.

>Price is stair stepping into resistance
>Retards think this is bearish
First time reading a chart?

Attached: 1642417172865.jpg (718x621, 53.98K)

whats a candle pattern retard they arent real. hope you havent been trading off candle patterns for longer than a year or so

it's literally bearish you mong
stair stepping always end in elevator down except in raging bull market which we are not anymore, ingrain it into your mind

You're literally wrong.
Stairstepping into resistance is the most bullish. If it was a green candle straight up into resistance, that is bearish. It's just going to get sold back down to support.

It truly amazes me that people lack the basics of TA. I guess that's what happens when the majority of people are just holders that can't read a graph.

Attached: Literally TA 101.png (996x725, 61.56K)

>stair stepping always end in elevator down except in raging bull market
This is the mind of you raverage bobo even the most bullish signals are actually bearish to them.

it's time for sex

kek dont feed noobs

No, I'll short it when the thing I look at happens. Not prematurely. See ya'll at the low 20s probably

fpbp

where do you fail to understand that stair stepping in a down trend is bearish?

Attached: sterstep.png (1427x772, 71.87K)

What you mean? if it gains resistance it becomes support and probability is up

I once believed that biz was a place full of smart people. But I've realized people here are really trying to predict charts for real. They're not fucking larping. MUH PATTERNS MUH BARTS MUH CUPS AND HANEDLES

i'm talking about the pattern OP posted, it's bearish, so I expect 30500 who would be an actual retest of the range and then long would be higher probability imo

Doesnt makes sense how can you predict its bearish? Its actually bullish it gained level and its holding
also just looking at just OPs picture you can not tell shit you need see previous price action and levels

it's a pattern I've seen multiple times, happy to be wrong if we went to revisit that high, i'm buliding a short as we speak

OP is a faggot. Everything will crash next week. Housing, stonx, your 401k, crpyto, and metals. Screencap this you dirty goys. Get your shit ready, but no u cant because there is no exit off this train.

Attached: jj3k65j3lk6l3l4k4478.jpg (690x504, 59.94K)

Oh yes 30500 retest makes sense

You know that pump to 32k was the last good time to short, right?
Institutional money wants to get out as high as possible after that LUNA shitshow because they are pressed by investors who understand now that crypto is a scam.
Most of them are now underwater.
Every rally will be supressed by institutions dumping on moonboys and we will crab until final capitulation.

No volume to support the pump + Nas 100 in red.
It's goin down check em

Do you not know what a reversal of trend is? Stairstepping UPWARD is a BULLISH sign. Even in your own picture it's clear as day. The downward trend is broken with the new higher high and higher lows.

It's insane, your own picture disproves your own claim. You are silly. Go do some research on support and resistance.

Attached: 1654072652879.png (1427x772, 63.22K)