House sisters... it's finally over

House sisters... it's finally over.

:(

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-010749_Chrome.jpg (1080x842, 189.61K)

LMAO, the 2008 recession caused house prices to decline something like 15%.
So instead of paying $360k for a median home, now best case scenario you'll only have to pay $305k. Wow! So affordable.

Don't buy the median home then, buy a forclosure.

I'm talking about the broader market, retard, not me personally.

Even with a clown world collapse housing prices manage to be so overpriced.

Oh, well I only care about me personally, so the broader market isn't really relevant.

Hey all, I noticed that the Zillow Zestimate for my newly purchased home dropped $177K overnight. I know that the zestimate shouldn't be relied on and does not represent an official appraisal value, but its kind of awkward as we've begun sharing our new address with friends and family and it basically shows we paid signifincatly over the fmv. No home facts changed and no other homes in the neighborhood changed eitgher.

Has anyone else experienced this before? If so, did it self correct eventually? Thanks!!

>Zillow Zestimate

Attached: 1615168240471.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

Kek

If your friends and family are zillow snooping your house looking for subtle putdown opportunities, get new ones. Why are you even on that website anymore if you already bought the house, just forget about it unless you decide to sell it.

Why would it have to decline exactly the same as 2008?

Houses are already down that much

>just buy a house neglected by the deadbeat former owners then gutted for copper by meth heads

Attached: write error: Broken pipe.png (640x427, 345.5K)

35% but ill allow you to cope.

Attached: bub.png (2277x3171, 579.07K)

And that 15% still ass raped a bunch of people that only just recovered not long ago. Thats how on a knifes edge people are with their finances.

Gas prices are contributing to this and it won't end.
Paycheck to paycheck means just that.
Many people that work have NO money left at end of month.
So that extra hundred in gas actually means they can't pay their mortgage.

What's the problem? You should at least have mid-high 5 digits by now. Leaves 300k which you can pay of in 15-20 years.

It's interesting how housing prices can tank despite record inflation. People become desperate to exploit that inflation so they quickly start trying to sell (to book it) while new buyers dry up because 99% of people made zero paper gains regardless of inflation and are now faced with higher mortgage rates despite earning the same they always have. Demand drops, sellers rush for the door and inflation remains the same concentrated even further in the bank and whale wallets.
I think I get it now.

> A chief economist
ignored.. the housing market is facing supply issues. values will mostly remain the same, and values will increase in states like FL. thanks for playing!

everyone new it was coming.
friend who is an agent has said that mortgage rejections had been going up steadily since end of 21 and now interest rates are pricing out totally first timers who, can't come up with 20% and can't make the payment(can't even get approved) because income ratio to far out of whack.

>It's interesting how housing prices can tank despite record inflation.

The Fed stopped buying MBS and now is selling MBS. Lending money to home buyers is no longer a risk free game. We'll probably see 8% or even 10% mortgage rates.

Wtf are you talking out here? If you wanna try something interesting, join HOUSE.

>architecture by world recognized real estate development group.
>Team of eight realtor with 50+ years of combined experience
>Fully safe personal home
>easy 10x

Attached: 1654084629477.jpg (1200x807, 141.56K)

>e dropped $177K overnight. I know that the zestimate shouldn't be relied on and does not represent an official appraisal value, but its kind of awkward as we've begun sharing our new address with friends and family and it basically shows we paid signifincatly over the fmv. No home facts changed and no other homes in the neighborhood changed eitgher.
>Has anyone else experienced this before? If so, did it self correct eventually? Thanks!!
post hands.
i kid
you bought at a terrible time user, but it is what it is, if you end up staying long enough it will probably recover so long as this collapse we are going into now is not the one we never come back from

Perfect timing. Houses drop, crypto rise. I buy houses cheap. I sell them X5 in a few years.

The real estate Jews will buy up houses as prices decline and will just ask goberment to import more spics afterwards this will increase the rents.

A whole "near term decline" wowwwweeeee.

Basically house prices go up forever apart from a momentary tiny dip. Hardly 'the party is over'.

Attached: intergenerational-wealth.png (626x590, 121.44K)

My question though the one that is rarely refuted is that in 2008 many of the mortgage backed securities had bad borrowers who received credit when they shouldn't have. Does that exist today? If people are paying their mortgage will they really be a crash? If the Fed raises rates it could lower house prices but to what extent, houses around Seattle are still plenty of expensive from what I've seen so maybe prices will only come down in certain areas.