I've lost 60% of my capital but I won't sell. am I doing the hodl right?

I've lost 60% of my capital but I won't sell. am I doing the hodl right?

Attached: 1614039230764.png (639x607, 99.61K)

Only 60?

yes, wait another 18mos

Attached: 1653790713831.jpg (600x600, 78.33K)

Yes, unironically, you're going to make it, bro.

yes
get a good job and dca into eth and btc
wait for a year or two
when we go bull again diversify into some promising projects
there will be some projects that go against the market during the bear but you won't be able to identify them so don't try

Yes you are diamond hands. Continue on this path and you shall get the 2nd hand lambo and fat brazilian woman (w/ vagina) that you seek. Apply additional dollar cost averaging (aka dca) to attain greater sexual power over your enemies

I don't know the answer but we're in the same boat fren

>I've lost 60% of my capital but I won't sell. am I doing the hodl right?

You're right, holding has been proven as a working strategy, I'm also holding to my bags tight although I have some staked on Curve and Balancer, even recently joined TXA pre-staking to earn TXAD it governance token

is it a DAO?

TXA is not a DAO, it is a project with new innovation of a hybrid dex which has combined some featured of cex and dex in one platform; it is then transitioning into a DAO and giving out its governance token via airdrop for those who participates in its ongoing pre-staking event

Attached: 99898898898.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

What are you holding? If it's btc/eth you shouldn't sell. If it's a bunch of alt coins there is a good chance alot of them go to 0 and never recover before the next bullrun.

Good post user. Don't fight the market - there will be altcoins to get rich off of alongside the blue chips next bull run and I have absolutely no confidence in trying to identify them now. Most probably don't even exist yet. Time to sleep and DCA into btc if you haven't stables at this point

Same here and yes

Yes.

DCA into BTC and ETH for gains that’s really it. Trading loses money to taxes and timing.

I am down 90% and I want to die every single day while I daydream about the life that could have been if I had managed to press sell. am I doing the hodl right?

Attached: C1A7FF53-D052-4FF3-BB58-B1E6275ADA41.png (540x628, 25.05K)

Lucky. I lost 90% of my portfolio value before I decided to sell.

Lost 20% of my capital because of a chink named Do Kwon. Do. Kwon.

A good chance a lot of them will go to Zero doesn't mean you shouldn't buy some alts. I am holding and buying some more LOX as the world's first blockchain mobile security network.

That's cool user. Their network Trio makes much sense. I want to go into NFTs and I choose the SmartNFT.

Ah, another linkmarine I see