Ohhhh TSLA wagie

You have to go back.

Attached: D5B6EDB0-0201-42A6-B071-E6BBAE4498FF.jpg (1242x1936, 382.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1531867103854317568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Working more than 40 hours per week for factory workers

holy shit this guy is Jef Bezos 2.0

fake and gay

Uh oh wagie
mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1531867103854317568

Wtf Elonbros I thought he was different

I have to be in person anyway

>executive at tesla
>wagie

LOL

What do we think now, fellow Any Forumscels? Should we be against remote work now that Elon is against it?

Attached: F858455D-A954-481B-AC92-7E8A405EA599.jpg (1125x1886, 556.81K)

And then, for no absolutely no reason at all, the Russian revolution happened

Attached: 0DDBB2C0-724C-40B1-B5BB-B310B9301476.jpg (600x600, 36.59K)

So glad i never worked for this asshole and have an exclusively WFH job. I'll never work in an office again. I WILL be comfy with my kitten in my lap and I WILL blare loud ass music from audiophile monitors while I work

i think most Any Forumstards are already against it

people that work at tesla also get lung damage lmao

Every engineer I know laughs at Tesla and calls it a terrible place to work. Microsoft gave permanent WFH to a lot of people and they haven’t slowed down at all

>minimum 40hrs
They work more than 40hrs in an office job? What???

Elon's modus operandi is to find starry eyed engineers who believe in the "mission" and will work themselves to death. I get it for SpaceX, but not for a car company.

it's not bad

Microsoft is so slow and inefficient i doubt they notice anything anymore

Pretty sure he means the email is fake

He openly agaibst wfh and said it several times

Why do you redditors have such a hard time understanding the concept that Any Forums is not one person, and that a place existing able to hold opinions you don't like is important?

Windows still locks up whenever I try to use the right-click menus in file explorer

This cuck actually thinks he works 16 hours a day because he's so autistic he's thinking about random garbage that benefits no one while eating lunch meanwhile thinks his factory workers should work 60 hour weeks for 20/hr

Microsoft employees call it "rest and vest" because they do less than 5 hours of work a week.

executives are salaried workers. if the executive board ISNT a corrupt oligopoly where the CEO gives his cokehead cousins meaningless titles, then that means elon owns the salaried execs 24/7 and can tell them to put in 80 hours without overtime whenever he fucking wants

Why do CEOs get away with having poor grammar? Or is it just celebrity CEOs? I'd be fired for this level of incompetence, and I don't even have a job.

I'm not surprised in the least, he's the type that lives to work (or at least acts that way) and expects that out of his wagecucks too.

potato SSD or are you booting off an HDD?

this is for executives only