I have an AI doing my trading for me

It keeps track of 31 coins with exchange APIs, and tells me which one is likely to move >5% in either direction in the next 15 minutes, and I long or short it with 20x leverage.

About 30% of the time it's wrong and I get out within three minutes with a small loss when it goes the wrong way. The rest of the time I was ~doubling my money until I started risking less of it at a time. Every half an hour or so for the last 18 hours I've been making 50-100% gains.

I started with $200. I'm up to $155,000. It doesn't feel real. Is this what making it feels like? Is this cheating?

Attached: i don't need to brain anymore.jpg (1120x1042, 215.95K)

is this hard to do

what model did you use? what data are you using, price only? give us details user.

Took me about a week of coding in python, another week of massaging the training dataset, a few hours training an auto ML python AI, and then like a day building an interface to do the trading.

RSI 14, 7 and 14 SMA, BB's, and a couple of directional indicators I made myself. I'm not going to reveal everything about it.

This is me phoneposting

if real fuckin A user good for you. Thought of doing something similar a while back but am an old lazy brainlet

Attached: 57648632af1c3.image.jpg (1200x786, 150.75K)

VAMA too.

i really want money and avoid working shitty 9-5
All I have is oxylab/luminati residential proxies from a data center company. Maybe if I share my residential proxies you could share ur code with me? :3 (its good for getting around bandwidth limitations and if using a singular ip and getting real time data better I guess)

Attached: 1636384919044.png (512x512, 115.9K)

There’s not much to say other than well done. Pics of interface?

If real congratulations user. I am extremely jealous. I don't understand computer coding at all, and even if I did, I'm not sure I'd be able to make a tool like that. Kudos to you for figuring out how to escape the rat race

Man sell me this shit!!!

this is 100% a LARP designed to demoralize you into thinking you can never make it

None of that is ML/AI... those are very basic technical indicators lol. You're lying about what you're making too, there's no way you've made that much. Literally impossible.

Why not get the bot to make the trades itself then.

What package and classification method are you using? I call larp

>I started with $200. I'm up to $155,000
Kek, why didn't you say $200 to $15,500? Your LARP would sounds more realistic

Auto-sklearn. One output based on 5-period closing price difference.

This. Unless OP is some rainman style aspie, whatever code he came up with wouldn't be able to make these kinds of gains, at least not in a short amount of time. How long have you been running it?

I mean what classification algo you using, a neural net? Bayesian prediction? Nearest neighbour even maybe.

These. OP a lying faggot as usual. Would love to see the training data for this type of model

That's too many indicators for it to be effective long term. Take the money and run. What safety do you have in it to make sure it doesn't eat your gains on a losing streak

No program would make you that much money from that little. The only way to actually make guaranteed free money is doing sandwiching, which 200$ obviously isn’t enough for.
100% of retards claiming they earn money trading using leverage are larping. No exceptions.

God what has this place become... If OP wasnt full of shit he would make billions on Wallstreet... You guys are so retarded it isnt even funny anymore. Get at least some sense of reality fucking morons

It's thrashing the HD presently, I'll post some more screenshots once I have my pc back

You will never be a good trader. I've seen too many people who trick themselves into believing their own made up bullshit. I feel sorry for you.

I don't have to be. Stay mad, kek

Attached: 1652450876198.jpg (680x573, 64.17K)