When did you realize that Elon Musk is a charlatan??

When did you realize that Elon Musk is a charlatan??

Attached: B8CBD3A0-D86E-43FB-BD3D-16E154575622.jpg (1170x1504, 469.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdZZpaB2kDy2xx8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right though

Assembly is the only correct answer to everything code related.

/thread

He has always been full of shit when talking about the details of the technical implementations

>He doesn't program in binary

I knew all along, but started to hate past year when he touched my precious crypto.

For me, it's VIM.

Attached: 1200px-Vimlogo.svg.png (1200x1202, 106.14K)

Only took 3 seconds to google it.

The fact he got so butt blasted over a doge coin dev he had to make a twit trying to prove him wrong

like most CEOs really. Their jobs are basically saying the same 3 things to different audiences.

I knew Elon was a charlatan When he brought those gay cars to the market. 1) they don’t make economic sense 2)they’re worse for the environment than cars 3) they’re really gay (no exhaust or motor sound).

People who drive teslas are the lowest of the low.

You’re seething and I love it. It’s people like you that I leave in the dust in my Plaid

Vimsed

The paid oil shill has arrived

Incredibly based.
(just kidding, i have no idea what that is, nor do I know anything about coding. you just seem like a cool guy for inserting some kind of coding program that wasn’t mentioned in the OP)

Attached: 855F8A8E-81C0-424B-9ECF-B9C7917893F7.jpg (602x666, 118.75K)

Python is for midwits

He’s right in general. I prefer Julia to python, but my work is basically mathematical modeling which Julia excels in

Fpbp

Program to write code != programming language.

And the answer of course is vscode.

Like 2 years ago. Always be suspicious when the media holds someone up as 'look he is a wacky memelord, just like you! This billionaire is soooo relatable right? He posted that meme you like'

simp

He wouldn't be allowed to participate in society if he was honest. Just like all of us.

artificial intelligence is an oxymoron
that which is artificial can't have intelligence because it's just been given a set of parameters to act out

>C/C++, spiced up with some assembly
Elon is an EOS maxi
a Larimer lover
a Blumer buttkisser
a B. Pierce, well...
you get the point

and sometimes it bugs out

Nano.
(Vim fags need not apply)

Uh, from day one? You're pretty retarded if you were ever roped into the Cult of Mollusk. That said pic related is a nothingburger. Post one of the many stupid/grifting things he's said and you'd have more traction here.

my negro

“At this point I think I know more about manufacturing than anyone currently alive on Earth.”

38:04

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdZZpaB2kDy2xx8M

vs without code, xcode, jetbrain's.
These are all vastly superior.