Tl;Dr: What the fuck do i do

Tl;Dr: What the fuck do i do

So, long story. My mom was moving out and she found out about this neighbor of hers that had an abandoned house in not so shitty conditions and he was scared about hobos getting in (has been happening a lot lately in that neighborhood). Thing is, she arranged with him a deal, she would occupy that place with my little brother (little bastard is twelve) for a year and a half while making repairs and she wouldn't pay rent. Then, after the time was over she would start paying him rent. We thought it was a good idea (i was still living with her then) because, at least in the third world shithole country i live in, repairs were cheaper than the rent itself, so we moved in, made a contract and signed it in my name bc my mom has lots of debt she took with my father (he never help pay them and left her and my brother like three years ago).
After a month or so the bastard of the owner started calling her and constantly sending his retarded sister to check if we had made any repairs, apparently he wanted us to literally make the home look brand new or something. We did fix all of the gas pipes and repainted all of the house, so he stopped bothering. I moved out after three months because investments went moon and i got a new design job but my mom kept living in that place and the owner started getting more impatient, asking her to pay his sister 50 usd per month, she accepted so he would stop bothering her.
Last month the owner literally went crazy and threatened to kill her if she didn't leave, so i found her a new place to stay in two days and paid everything (ada/lovelace did a x3 that same week so i had money), i went personally to hand the owner the keys, my plan wasn't to beat him up or anything, but i did want to have a word with him. He sent his sister, i told her everything that had transpired and all she said was "well gee idk what kind of talk did he (her brother) and your mom had, but ill talk to him" and she accepted the keys. (1/2)

Attached: 16321984765.gif (498x441, 125.95K)

Not reading your gay story faggot. Check em

just kill him faggot

That was a month ago. Today i received a letter citing me to a jury trial next week on a lawsuit for 700k because according to him we didn't ever pay him, we "stole a fridge" (what the fuck) and destroyed a security system valued in 250k (what the fuck x2), besides never paying him and "making defamation claims towards his name".
The letter is legit, apparently the dude is a lawyer, a well known one in my city (i didn't know this, i don't know jack shit about lawyers).
I don't have money for a lawyer (recently invested in a car), all of my savings are doing like shit except what i have in cardano and my mom couldn't be more broke.

Do i buy a life insurance and wait enough to kill myself and let my mother cash in? She and my brother are the only family i have left, i literally don't care about anything else.

Attached: 163244475.png (1070x601, 507.22K)

user what the fuck

>Today i received a letter citing me to a jury trial next week on a lawsuit for 700k
Can someone do that? a lawsuit for that amount over rent?

i mean killing him now would be mad suspicious don't you think?

i've seen people do that, scammers usually
but if op has a contract that should be easy right?

Checked

Attached: 8745F2A6-E25E-4C15-A48A-BC3C4193F7D8.jpg (919x866, 167.32K)

Killing yourself is the easy way out, there's more you can do. Find a pro bono attorney and start fucking him up, if he's a well known lawyer in the piece of shit garbage city you live in, then he's about to get shitted on by losing a lawsuit over something he did (threaten your mother)

You said he threatened her, how? Did he write a message/email or something like that? something you can get proof of? because if yes then that's pretty good evidence that could win you the lawsuit, then you'll be the one cashing out that money

retarded larp

kill the guy and then say it was a hobo

Attached: 1652130285479.jpg (480x480, 39.64K)

fuck you both, checked your ass
don't you think i've considered that? right now if i kill him i look like the main culprit
aparently you can do that, i have the contract, i don't know if that's good or bad for me
it was irl, she didn't record him, and she has no way to prove that

>ada/lovelace
checked

he willingly and knowingly allowed you to live there for a year and a half, can produce no contract attesting to the rent he claims you owe, can produce no evidence of a stolen fridge or destroyed security system, whereas there is evidence that you performed repairs as requested, moreover you have evidence that he threatened to kill you and he is now harassing you under threat of lawsuit, oh no no no, if he wants to play games you find a lawyer to rape his ass

>Couldn't be more broke
So what's the problem? If none of you have money, there's nothing for them to collect. Simple as.

>no starbucks

Attached: 1652130795684.jpg (1200x675, 136.99K)

you don't have proof of the threats? you can use it to sue him later

Well, it's quite easy
>Sell the car
>Pay a good lawyer
>Win the lawsuit
>You will most likely win x2 of what you invested in the lawyer
>Make a friend buy the house (he'll be broke, he will most likely need the money, but he wont' sell it to (YOU))
>Burn the house to the ground, shit on it, send him pictures about it, torture him a little
>Build a new house there
>Get your mom and bro to live in there
Congrats, you've just shitted upon his legacy, bought his piece of shit land and gave your family a nice place to live in. It's a long term investment, but one you will surely win.

Attached: 163219674.jpg (627x661, 57.47K)

This, you're in a win win scenario my fren. If you get a lawyer, you win, he's got nothing on you.
If you sue him, you will most likely win, like i said, you have shit to fuck him up.
Even if you went full retarded and left him to try and take your money away, you still win, you have no money (dont do this)
Chill and get a good lawyer, sell the car or get a loan from a friend to pay him later, you've got this

If you do get an attorney, which you 10$ should, make sure you counter-sue. It gives them more of a reason to drop the case and/or settle out of court, which will be best for you and dickhead.