Raised by a heroin addict prostitute mother in the projects until he was 10

>raised by a heroin addict prostitute mother in the projects until he was 10
>His situation got so bad the state of Texas thought that it was better that he lived with his felon gang banger father
>Became a gang member
>Went to prison for shooting somebody
>Gets out of prison and becomes a pimp
>Makes millions of if selling women
Starts rapping as a hobby
>Onlyfans comes out
>Turns all of his whores into onlyfans models
>Makes 10s of millions
Sauce walka is a king

Attached: Sauce-Walka-Net-Worth-Bio-Age-Height-700x400-1.jpg (700x400, 51.16K)

My white friend is obsessed with this guy for some reason. But it is both amazing and grotesque that someone like this can make it in America. The chances of succeeding are still rare though

>king
i don't really get the obsession with autocracy over freedom

what a wonderful culture black people have. such an inspiration. their women must feel so empowered. such strong male figures to look up to as well.

good for him
growing up in st. louis you can't help but envy ballin niggas every now and then.

Literally a lifestyle of drugs sex and rock n roll hangin wit the homies.

Gotta get rich before you burn out though. obviously risky though considering even the babies arent safe from that shit

Attached: 612188c8dbbe1.image.jpg (776x500, 80.71K)

Sounds like he's a no good drain-on-society NIGGER

>named Heaven
>actually going to hell

St. Louis isn't nearly as bad as Memphis

I mean not something to be proud of but believable. at least here they go into hibernation for 3 months

damn that's fucked

>Enslaves women
>is applauded

Typical nigger shit.

you're a fucking bastard

Attached: 1653845817584.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

Holy Shit I been listening to this dude since I was 15 now I’m 23 he fell off musically a couple years ago but recently he’s being going fucking crazy

Any Forums is full of racist incels who hate on black people all day long
but I got a lot of respect for people like this guy. dudes who grew up in absolute shit conditions and still became rich as athletes or entertainers. its very commendable. compare that to some of the biztards who come form good families and all they can do is leech off the government tit, gamble on shitcoins and whine about how hard life is all day long.

if he killed some other black dude i dont see what the problem is, he's just playing the game as it is
its onlyfans and feminist culture that should be fixed

Holy shit

Are they really wrong to hate though? Black culture and society is basically the total absence of humanity. It's totally depraved, evil, vile, sinful, and represents a slide down into complete failure. Every group of people that chooses to get absorbed by said culture also declines massively on a physical and spiritual level, white Americans for example have become massive subhumans that have large obesity rates, failed sexuality, failed families and homes, and shit like vast abuse of drugs. The entire western media complex dedicated it's time to destroying functional communities with black culture.

You Respecting a nigger who is selling women?
Have some self awareness degenerate retard

holy fucking based bro. You got it right.

the irony is you'll find more civility in some places of africa itself than in black "americans".

it makes sense when you realize africans themselves sold their dumbest and most worthless blacks as slaves. almost the entire black population outside of africa is comprised of the lowest part of the already lowest genetic stock.

I don't know why we keep saying this when black Africa is objectively on a low scale of development and requires foreign powers to do so for them, whether European or Asian.

which doesn't have anything to do with blacks in western countries being in many cases less civilized that in their own countries.