Pox

The pox is ramping up. What stocks are good picks for Pandemic2.0?

Attached: 1654052049069m.jpg (796x1024, 41.4K)

Nothingburger.
Besides we'll never have another lockdown.
The people won't stand for it after just going through the last one.

How do we short faggots?

Water and shotgun, its rhe end of rhe world fr now.

Except this is an actual pox

OP got a logarithmic chart? I can't read that shit.

Doge with the poxx(DPOX) is the safest poxx coin you could load up on now

How was it diagnosed? A PCR (((test)))?

>Monkp0x requires close sexual contact
Everyone on Any Forums is safe

Attached: Ok.png (639x639, 27.48K)

The virus isn't real, but the lockdown and economic collapse will be though. By the end of June, the living will envy the dead.

SIGU, TNXP, GOVX
those are some of the monkey juice ones
I went with TNXP, but I also got in at 2.16. I don't expect any of them to run up like PFE and MRNA did as this is likely going to be a month thing until they go back covid in then winter

except it doesn't.

>0 deaths
What a nothingburger

no one believes in covid anymore. They need something new and visual to scare the normans

Attached: 1653957214939.jpg (3806x510, 246.4K)

Checked. I was in that thread.

The WHO is straight up playing down the severity. The lethality rate is around 5%.

Attached: 1653877111561m.jpg (514x1024, 94.94K)

unironically yes. its over.

They played down Covid at the beginnning too. I still remember them saying we need to worry about the flu, not Covid.
They want it to spread, so they downplay.

They always say the opposite of what they mean. What I find hilarious this time is how they ran upfront with
>DEBOOKED, this is not a conspiracy goy

I might sound like a retard but wiki and similar normie sources pegged it at around 1 percent for this particular strain of the pox. I don't want to get scarred by it though, that would unironically be the most concerning part for most of us. We can't afford to get any less attractive around here.
We have a legitimate vaccine that would probably work if this gets out of hand, but the government spent all its tokens lying about covid vaccines so nobody who paid attention will trust them for a second at this point. No refunds I guess.

>We have a legitimate vaccine that would probably work if this gets out of hand
(X) Doubt

I don't trust any vaccine at all anymore, the health care system absolutely destroyed any trust I had in it. First with the BLM kneeling, then the upholding of the blatant covid fraud.

Why not BVRNY? They make the actual pox vaccine.

I won’t take it. But it could make me money.

sounds like a logistical nightmare. we have neither enough nurses nor cops to go around as it is in my jurisdiction to make that work in the necessary time frame

BVNRY*